EMC brings you the ICL: ICF CHESS LEAGUE

Guest Evil Mod Consortium

BTW I was playing with someone (from ICF) on Yahoo a couple of days ago and when my opponent was not too far from winning, yahoo offered me a chance to force a win on him. A popoup window said that my opponent had abandoned the game and that I could force a win if I wanted to. Right next to the window my opponent made his next move. I was also chatting with him. I resisted and clicked on cancel. A couple of moves later, yahoo announced that my opponent had won the game even though we were just in the middle of the game and I had not run out of time. :((
thatz what u get for being a saint :hahaha: :icflove: me in WW right now.. ppl who havent played me, cum plz :wink:

btw how are quarterfinals/semis/finals to be played. Best of 3? and the seedings A1 vs B4 etc?

Return game stalled at the most unfortunate point for yours truly :((
why not take a screenshot of the game and try to resume it from there :dontknow:

why not take a screenshot of the game and try to resume it from there :dontknow:
No....because then you have already had the chance of thinking all the moves. Rematch is fair in my humble opinion.

btw how are quarterfinals/semis/finals to be played. Best of 3? and the seedings A1 vs B4 etc? why not take a screenshot of the game and try to resume it from there :dontknow:
because Mr. Wicket (the refree) said the match shud be abandoned...
No....because then you have already had the chance of thinking all the moves. Rematch is fair in my humble opinion.
well, just for your infi...he had only king left... i had my king and a queen :((