EMC brings you the ICL: ICF CHESS LEAGUE

Guest Evil Mod Consortium

H4TE WINZ H4te beats me in the 3rd match in 72 moves So H4te has won 2-1 and moves to the finals.... roshanrocks to play chargers for 3rd spot. Initially roshanrocks wanted to concede the 3rd place play off, but since EMC doesnt pay monies to people who concede games roshanrocks has re-tracted his decision and i waiting for Chargers to arrive so that he can finish hi gamesB]

All sorts of things earning muney... except poor Dial.... spending over 15-16 hours for the tourney and didn't earn $ dollar. Next tourney, I am going to kill some birds...and mangos, digits and numbers and charged and discharged.. Damn there is no smiley for killing the bird (especially owls) with gun available on ICF.

All sorts of things earning muney... except poor Dial.... spending over 15-16 hours for the tourney and didn't earn $ dollar. Next tourney, I am going to kill some birds...and mangos, digits and numbers and charged and discharged.. Damn there is no smiley for killing the bird (especially owls) with gun available on ICF.
:laugh: