Official IPL coming to takeover ICL: Now hiring players

Sachinism

Official IPL coming to takeover ICL: Now hiring players  

1. 1.

sorry bro i'm busy today,so wont be available. i'll be online tomrrow 10am to 6pm IST(dunno wat is that in GMT:--D).tell me if u r vailable then. pm me or post here if u r available
I'm busy till Monday, maybe after then. There may be a chance on Sunday, but not sure Thats 5am - 1pm GMT (I think) and I can't do those times lol

I'm busy till Monday, maybe after then. There may be a chance on Sunday, but not sure Thats 5am - 1pm GMT (I think) and I can't do those times lol
so lets do tuesday.will be busy on sunday,so not possible then.will try though these times r bit odd.5pm GMT is 10.30 IST .i'm sleeping by then:giggle:.still I will try to come

if u want i can take sachinism's place... and lose and end up fourth? :laugh:
no u hv already played:orderorder:can give chances to new players,but not ones who hv participated p.s. i'm not afraid of u:nervous:

no u hv already played:orderorder:can give chances to new players,but not ones who hv participated p.s. i'm not afraid of u:nervous:
is sachinism the organiser of this tourney? If he isnt then the organiser will decide :regular_smile: I know ur not afraid of me... i lost to u already, i am not any good in poker anyways

is sachinism the organiser of this tourney? If he isnt then the organiser will decide :regular_smile: I know ur not afraid of me... i lost to u already, i am not any good in poker anyways
ok lets see n u r good player,i just got lucky that day.thats why i am whining,dont wanna play u :giggle:

Lord if you want another player to take Sachinism's place ove3r RoshanRocks then you have to find a player in 24hrs. Otherwise RoshanRocks will compete with you. (Y)
ok i'm fine with roshan then.i was just hopiing for a bye:--D

At the end of the day' date=' its your choice, you were supposed to play me, i forfeit and therefore you win, don't have to play anyone if you don't want[/quote'] but iknowu is saying i hv to play someone.:hmmm: