SachDan

The French Open 2010  

1. 1.

• Federer
    • Nadal
    • Murray
    • Djokovic
    • Others

Djokovic out after Melzer comes from 2 sets down to beat him in 5. So it rests upon The Sods shoulders only now, can he send Rafa packing twice in tow years. Cant see it happening, Nadal is fit now and on fire...

Poor Don S.. His Manchester ****s United lost in epl:giggle: His favorite Mumbai Indians were spanked by CSK in IPL:giggle::giggle: Now his Federer has lost in the French open:giggle::giggle::giggle: ps; He supports Italy & Argentina in football...beware Ita-Arg fans:hysterical:
stfu poor mouth :((

stfu poor mouth :((
:giggle:
Il P' date=' i think you forgot to add, his beloved India got spanky by Zimbabwe :giggle:[/quote'] :agree:
I was very happy when Soldering did that to Nadal but I iz hurt this time :(( Fed, no worries Come on the grass court see ya there :eyedance: Fed to win the Wimbledon surely.Take it from me.
GTFO b4 i show da finger:popcorn:

would be cracking final for sure
For that to happen Soderling needs to produce the kind of tennis he played against Federer. He was quite erratic in the semis..Too many unforced errors,poor first serve percentage and even his favorite shot, forehand was not giving him the desired result. He was lucky to have got crucial points hence won the match.