Mosque near ground zero

Clarke

the bigger shame is the select few of most intelligent and senior members go about wildly bashing each other over national/international issues that shouldn't have existed in the first place. I don't expect the VHP or AIMPLB (atleast the latter suggested they are willing to live with the court verdict) to talk sensibly and figure out a solution but well educated' date=' intelligent human beings should not indulge in such name calling.[/quote'] It is impossible to have any discussion on a thread when BossBhai enters the thread because all his intellectual level is capable of discussing is the same old phataa baaja of a thousand years yada yada yada regardless of whatever the topic of discussion might have been. You talk about the VHP, this guy would put even the looniest of VHP leaders to shame. If this character stays away from a thread in the Politics section, there are numerous examples of threads which have had good discussions.

It is impossible to have any discussion on a thread when BossBhai enters the thread because all his intellectual level is capable of discussing is the same old phataa baaja of a thousand years yada yada yada regardless of whatever the topic of discussion might have been. You talk about the VHP, this guy would put even the looniest of VHP leaders to shame. If this character stays away from a thread in the Politics section, there are numerous examples of threads which have had good discussions.
Why dont you debate him. Instead of throwing insults first, which I and many other have experienced from you and your mate Morriss. Always throwing insults. But you are the mods you have to be above all name calling and moderate it. Instaed you guys join in and start it often(although will concede that morriss is 100 times worse then you in this dept). Its impossible for you to debate with him for you cos he does not agee with you. You feel he spoils threads just simply cos he has different views to you. So if he agreed with you then you would feel he is great.

I still can't see how religious mocking comes into the picture. I am merely questioning the poster's contention that there is a 'consensus' about the existence of Ram by giving an analogy that if there is a consensus that Ram exists then by extension there should also be a consensus that there were talking monkeys, spaceships, and evil demons for these objects are described in the same text as Ram. If it is someone's belief that Ram existed, all well and good just don't try to give it a historical and scientific cloak and if you are doing so, be prepared for criticism.
You can try and justify what you have said as much as you want, but I along with many others on this forum will see that particular post for what it is. I am sure that people have analogies of other religious groups which could include pedophiles and all sorts, but I have no intention of offending others.

Why dont you debate him. Instead of throwing insults first, which I and many other have experienced from you and your mate Morriss. Always throwing insults. But you are the mods you have to be above all name calling and moderate it. Instaed you guys join in and start it often(although will concede that morriss is 100 times worse then you in this dept). Its impossible for you to debate with him for you cos he does not agee with you. You feel he spoils threads just simply cos he has different views to you. So if he agreed with you then you would feel he is great.
Oh, haven't I tried debating him! Not just on forums, but through private communication as well. But beyond a point I found it is beneath me to debate with a person who gives links and articles from faithfreedom and answeringislam, and articles from nurses on geopolitics in an academic debate. Sorry to sound condescending, but I am more intelligent than to stoop to such gutter websites as my source of references in an intellectual debate. The guy lives in a delusional world where he thinks he has out debated a professor who has researched Tipu Sultan for 15 years on the subject of Tipu Sultan. Now whatever you might say, such people for me are not to be debated with but mocked. And I don't mock him for no reason, in fact keep my interaction with the nutcase to a minimum on the politics forum, but you just have to look at the 2nd/3rd post of the Ram thread as to who brought forth needless ad hominem attacks on KR, Lurker, and me. It wasn't the first time and when he got responded to, lost his wits as usual. PS : All of this has nothing to do with moderation. I can't even remember the last time I did any sort of moderation in the Politics forum. He spoils threads not because he does not agree with me, a lot of people don't but because he derails every thread into the same phataa baja of thousand years etc. etc. garbage regardless the topic of the thread.

Oh, haven't I tried debating him! Not just on forums, but through private communication as well. But beyond a point I found it is beneath me to debate with a person who gives links and articles from faithfreedom and answeringislam, and articles from nurses on geopolitics in an academic debate. Sorry to sound condescending, but I am more intelligent than to stoop to such gutter websites as my source of references in an intellectual debate. The guy lives in a delusional world where he thinks he has out debated a professor who has researched Tipu Sultan for 15 years on the subject of Tipu Sultan. Now whatever you might say, such people for me are not to be debated with but mocked. And I don't mock him for no reason, in fact keep my interaction with the nutcase to a minimum on the politics forum, but you just have to look at the 2nd/3rd post of the Ram thread as to who brought forth needless ad hominem attacks on KR, Lurker, and me. It wasn't the first time and when he got responded to, lost his wits as usual. PS : All of this has nothing to do with moderation. I can't even remember the last time I did any sort of moderation in the Politics forum. He spoils threads not because he does not agree with me, a lot of people don't but because he derails every thread into the same phataa baja of thousand years etc. etc. garbage regardless the topic of the thread.
Yeah what I have seen, you seem to be pretty good at the highlighted.

You can try and justify what you have said as much as you want, but I along with many others on this forum will see that particular post for what it is. I am sure that people have analogies of other religious groups which could include pedophiles and all sorts, but I have no intention of offending others.
Okay.

Is that the thread which got moved to the jokes section by some dude named borris or something?
Poor man, the wounds must be still be very very fresh.. :laugh: You know these dudes have run out of things to say when the best they can come up with his to mangle my online id.. :hysterical: Seriously, how dumb are you guys?

The loony-tunes group at their usual ‘you-scratch-my-back-I’ll-scratch-yours’ personification of Charles Darwin’s altruistic theories. :laugh: One will say something completely irrelevant, the other will quote it, the third will quote the first two and voila, the truth has been established! The most ironical part is how these dudes, who couldn’t care less about each other, behave as though they’re the best buddies ever. :hysterical:

Poor man, the wounds must be still be very very fresh.. :laugh: You know these dudes have run out of things to say when the best they can come up with his to mangle my online id.. :hysterical: Seriously, how dumb are you guys?
What wounds you talkin bout numpty, I have only talked to you once, and embarrassed you. You really want to risk that again by trying to wind me up.

What wounds you talkin bout numpty' date=' I have only talked to you once, and embarrassed you. You really want to risk that again by trying to wind me up.[/quote'] OMG OMG OMG..! I thought I was on Lord Jadoo’s ignore list.. what happened! :laugh: Stop embarrassing yourself first, you can think about embarrassing others later. A quick question – Is self-delusion a common trait of all ya’all ? : :hysterical:

What wounds you talkin bout numpty' date=' I have only talked to you once, and embarrassed you. You really want to risk that again by trying to wind me up.[/quote'] Man you people quoting these dumb posts are making my ignore list lose it's effectiveness :((

I am trying to recall the part where Lord Jadoo embarrassed me.. Oh I get it, it must be the part where he purportedly put me on ignore list, couldn’t control his curiosity and read my post anyways, replied to it, then remembered I am supposed to be on his ignore list and then hurriedly deleted his post. :hysterical:

Its not a Ad-hominem attack ... as I can quite patiently explain why I named you and those others if you cared to listen. What I wrote is based on your track record on this forum which is in black and white for all to see. BTW you mock me again and Dhulayi part-II shall happen. Because people like you are not to be mocked with but quite literally abused to oblivion. Bring it on.
I don't have the patience to listen to nutcases like you, but if you bring in my name in a thread where I have not even commented on and start having a go at my views that is the definition of an ad hominem attack, most of which I ignore. Abused to oblivion! :omg: I am so scared of idiots on the internet! :fear::laugh:

OMG OMG OMG..! I thought I was on Lord Jadoo’s ignore list.. what happened! :laugh: Stop embarrassing yourself first, you can think about embarrassing others later. A quick question – Is self-delusion a common trait of all ya’all ? : :hysterical:
I didn't bother putting you on my ignore list, as it wasn't worth the effort. Plus, when I have trouble sleeping in the evening, I like to have a quick read of one of your long ass posts, and within reading the first few words I doze of to sleep.

And what the feck are you doing different (other than abusing the smilies ) ... bleddy idiot. What goes around usually comes around ... if you want things to be different take a bloody stand and set higher standards. But hey you are obviously not herre for debates but for flaming. So you keep flaming and I will keep beating the krap out of you and your comrades. The gutless bozo that you are you will keep closing threads and deleting posts ... becoz that is what invertibrates do.
Thank you Senor! I keep telling you, nothing pleases me more than seeing you up in flames, red with anger and rage..! :hysterical:

I didn't bother putting you on my ignore list' date=' as it wasn't worth the effort. Plus, when I have trouble sleeping in the evening, I like to have a quick read of one of your long ass posts, and within reading the first few words I doze of to sleep.[/quote'] Here’s one confused dude… :hysterical: First you put me on ignore list, then you read my post anyways, now I am off your ignore list totally? :hysterical: :haha:

What happened is that you did not know how to work the friggin ignore button amongst many things. Go get laid it "might" fix a lot of things for you automatically.
Hahahha.. Here comes the sexual references … Mr.Middle-aged-man-with-wife-and-kids, Why don’t you keep going with this? :hysterical: