Mosque near ground zero

Clarke

Feck me silly. You lot fecking argue like 5 year old girls. Agree to disagree, lads :headshake:. No need to quote each other if you think your POV is not appreciated by that intended person.

And why do you keep reading my posts' date=' even though I am on your ignore list? :laugh:[/quote'] Dude, you keep harping on about that ignore button. What part of "I could not be bothered to put you on my ignore list" do you not understand. Don't worry, I have worked with thick idiots before, I can paint the letters for you if it helps you understand.

See I have no control over how your mind works because my post wasnt even a attack on you or anybody. I merely stated what you stoutly believe in i.e "Everything was hunky dory back during the days of Islamic empire". And yes that sort of view point aint possible without some high quality brainwashing.
So if I enter a thread in which you have not even participated in, and make a comment about BossBhai having said, "let's throw all Muslims out of India", that won't qualify as an ad hominem attack. Never mind the fact that you actually said this and I did not even say what was attributed to me. And then you wonder why I mock you and you go on crying all over the board? :hysterical:

Jadoo by day;

Dude' date=' you keep harping on about that ignore button. What part of "I could not be bothered to put you on my ignore list" do you not understand. Don't worry, I have worked with thick idiots before, I can paint the letters for you if it helps you understand.[/quote'] Jadoo by night;
Feck me this ignore button is brilliant :yayyy:
But he deleted that post. :cantstop: Bache, decide one thing. First I am off your ignore list, then I am on it, then I am off it again.. :laugh: Your assessment of your mental skills is as bad as your memory.. :haha:

Jadoo by day; Jadoo by night; But he deleted that post. :cantstop: Bache, decide one thing. First I am off your ignore list, then I am on it, then I am off it again.. :laugh: Your assessment of your mental skills is as bad as your memory.. :haha:
LOL, dude your so sad, as you have rightly pointed out, that was a deleted post, and was meant to be a joke. Didn't realise that a sad nutcase like your goodself would use it, lol. Boosbhai is right, you really need to get out and get laid, you seriously have an unhealthy amount of free time.

LOL' date=' dude your so sad, as you have rightly pointed out, that was a deleted post, and was meant to be a joke. Didn't realise that a sad nutcase like your goodself would use it, lol. Boosbhai is right, you really need to get out and get laid, you seriously have an unhealthy amount of free time.[/quote'] And you spend your free time killing terrorists and solving global warming? I’ve seen enough of self-pompous specimens like you who think the world of themselves. If only the bubble around you burst. :laugh:

I fail to understand why we need mosques/churches in every nook and corner of USA. I can understand temples,chruches/masjids in India.. it helps maintain cleanliness --- especially considering the fact that people p.iss pee every nook and corner and cra.p every available free space. Imho , this mosque is totally unnecessary.. unless we get free membership to the health club !:winky:

If you recall you actually did this ... and I all i told you was to open a thread and promise to never close it and that I will answer all your allegations to your hearts content. You chose to promptly close that discussion and edited all your and your then-mini-me shriman CC1981' posts. Compare that to your responses here. And I see that you quitely evaded my response to your allegation that I used FF in our email discussion ... Uncomfortable facts ehh ?
I don't have any inclination of playing verbal gymnastics with fools like you. You made an ad hominem attack on me in that thread and after I've ignored them on numerous occasions finally responded in the manner in which I feel is right. You are making it sound as if your way of response is the right one - the whole board saw your aukaad and gutter response yesterday. :hysterical: Oh, regarding the last point I don't care about having any meaningful discussion with you and faithfreedom, answeringislam, voice of dharma are the same gutter for me, gutter I choose to refrain from touching when having an intellectual argument. It's merely semantics if it was faithfreedom or some other revered sh!thole of yours. So here is the final skinny - refrain from ad hominem attacks on me and I will ignore you as well, but don't cry and wail once you've needlessly dragged me into a discussion. And one thing which you specifically should not expect from me is a sensible and logical discussion. You are incapable of having one with me, so I will not waste me energies on that path.

Things would be a lot easier if rules were same for every poster on this site. Instead they are applied selectivley to posters disliked or posters liked. This gets people goat up. Also some mods do not follow the rules and use their mod powers to edit own posts, delete other posters posts and delete threads that do not siut them. I for example have been on the end of many mods irregularities. Like when Lurker abused me from no where. I responded in kind which then meant his best mate mod Mr Wicket came along and banned me for abuse!!! This kind of thing just breeds resentment! If mods applied the rules fairly and consistently then people would be a lot happier. Also allow debate on anything imo. As long as no abuse then let the words flow.

On the topic of Tippu and your beloved professor ... she actually acknowledged that Tippu destroyed temples but according to her twisted logic since everyone had done it .. it was ok and then she said the Vijayanagara kings also did it. This is the sort of bakwas that you try to sell as facts and logic.
I always thought that Tipu had a motely crew - both hindus and muslims in his army . Even if we concur with your sentiment that Tipu was a bigot who exhibited religious fanaticism and committed excesses in the name of religion and his tolerance of Hindus were largely political and ostentatious rather than an indication of genuine love, the question still begs - how come small number of muslim rulers from 12 century onwards terrorized such a large hindu populace. Are hindus really cowards and traitors ? Keep this in mind , every time you so eloquently point out the atrocities commited by Islamic rulers. Their is a recurring pattern here - mughals, deccan sultanate ,tipu etc. After all , we used to out number them 5 : 1.

They were able to do so because we tried to deal with them in Civilized manner even back then. There are soo many Rajput kings who went down the line of Chivalry and got dealt in medieval fashion by the barbarians in return. It never occured to us ( it still doesnt ) that the main essence of this ideology is to dehumanize. You cant deal with such ideologies thru any civilized and human means. Medievial problems need medievial solutions. To compound matters there was zero unity amongst Indian Kings. The worst problem was when the Hindu community began to immediately disown the new converts to Islam instead of trying to get them back. This was simply counterproductive. And then somehwere along the line we developed the habit of bending over and keeping the wild beast well fed in the hope that it doesnt bite you and lets you live for another day. Whether this was for survival or something else is hard to say and is subjective. Post MaCaulay , Karamachand Gandhi this disease is at it its peak now. Pseudo-secularism is a manifestation of this disease. So if you really want to get to the bottom of this non-sense at a personal level ask yourself how you got sold on Tippu=National Hero when there exists just tons and tons of evidence that screams otherwise. Once you figure out the reason you will have found one of the main causes of this non-sense. PS: I no longer feel so strongly towards India and its interests. In my opinion it is a truly gutless country and beyond repair. It shows up EVERY where . Even on a freakin anonymous forum. Just look at the amount of resistence when someone starts dissecting ROP. Navirodu heegene yenoomadakagolla !! I have moved on. Just hope that Amreeka doesnt go down the same road. Time will tell.
Dude, I owe you a reply. Because , you extend the same courtesy to me. I would like to take a rain check on the reply now , since time is at a premium , but I promise , I would certainly reply in a detailed manner!

Well you are wrong. The damage to the building by the plane debris has been reported extensively. Here is what the wikipedia says. You can check up the listed references.
the mosque is at park 51...ur link doesn't have 51 listed as damaged. #24 isn't even on that block (AFAIK)...in fact, since the blocks are so small, and 51 is right in the middle...i'd be surprised if that particular block contains anything outside of 47-53. and even then...what do you have to say about the fact that it conveniently becomes an issue in 2010, when the mosque doesn't even the funds to run their current operations?

the mosque is at park 51...ur link doesn't have 51 listed as damaged. #24 isn't even on that block (AFAIK)...in fact, since the blocks are so small, and 51 is right in the middle...i'd be surprised if that particular block contains anything outside of 47-53. and even then...what do you have to say about the fact that it conveniently becomes an issue in 2010, when the mosque doesn't even the funds to run their current operations?
Kriterion , I have been reading your mails for some time, You seem to be a reasonably guy , Let me ask you a honest question . 1.4 billion muslims in the world fail to reciprocate in the same degree as the west or India when it comes to religious freedom , tolerance etc. Also, I gather that the banner of "Islamic Republic" automatically precludes your nation state from providing the privileges of social democracy. Then pray tell me, why do muslims ***** and moan about how they are treated in western world. After all , it's a fact that they do not extend the same courtesy to non muslim subjects in their home country . Doesn't the irony escape you .. we have more mosques in New York city , then the total number of temples in the entire middle east . Will ya get over victim mentality !

Kriterion ' date=' I have been reading your mails for some time, You seem to be a reasonably guy , Let me ask you a honest question . 1.4 billion muslims in the world fail to reciprocate in the same degree as the west or India when it comes to religious freedom , tolerance etc. Also, I gather that the banner of "Islamic Republic" automatically precludes your nation state from providing the privileges of social democracy. Then pray tell me, why do muslims ***** and moan about how they are treated in western world. After all , it's a fact that they do not extend the same courtesy to non muslim subjects in their home country . Doesn't the irony escape you .. we have more mosques in New York city , then the total number of temples in the entire middle east . Will ya get over victim mentality ![/quote'] agree

Wrong again. The Park 51 mosque is located at 45-51 and therefore contains 45-47. At least check up first before replying.