• Portugal
    • Argentina
    • Germany
    • France
    • Dutch (Holland)
    • Other (Please Mention in the thread)

Guest Hiten.
Corrected
We think alike :woot: I swear how the eff can you like Italian brand of football as a 'neutral' fan :hmmmm2:

Guest Hiten.
Those who call Italy boring are those who enjoy a screamer from 30 yard outside the goal and sloppy defense. Yeah, tactical football is not a cup of tea for most of the people nowadays. For all the attractive football they play(ed) - Holland, Spain and Portugal are yet to win a world cup while Italy have won four. Enough said.
It is shocking to see that Spain has only been into quarters and has never moved past that stage. This year they have a chance to better every record of theirs and actually win the cup. They're the most threatening team in this world cup and failure of going past quarters (they're usual choking point) will be a HUGE disappoint (like Chelsea not winning Champions league :aetsch: :((). For Portugal, I can only say that I hope they get beaten black and blue by Brazil and Ivory Coast :isalute:

It is shocking to see that Spain has only been into quarters and has never moved past that stage. This year they have a chance to better every record of theirs and actually win the cup. They're the most threatening team in this world cup and failure of going past quarters (they're usual choking point) will be a HUGE disappoint (like Chelsea not winning Champions league :aetsch: :((). For Portugal, I can only say that I hope they get beaten black and blue by Brazil and Ivory Coast :isalute:
great teams always dont make it great in this world cups its a surprise always and i hope that runs for this time too

Brazil 1982, Holland 1974, Portugal 1966, Hungary 1954. Rare teams in that they're remembered fondly for the quality of football they played, even though they did not win. Generally history remembers wonly winners. The Brazil teams that won in 1994 and 2002 were more prosaic and functional than brilliant. So it is with the current Brazil team.

Brazil has 5 :--D
Their last two world cup wins('94,'02) was more due to their methodical approach than their "samba magic", as Chalks has mentioned.
I can see Spain winning the world cup for the first time but Chelsea winning the Champions league? No chance. lol

I am supporting argentina followed by spain....hate england and france...they should not even reach semis...and if they do i will not be watching WC...
Am supporting England, Brazil, Netherlands. Hate 'Druggie Cheat' Hand of Dog Maradona. And somewhat dislike spain, for their homesick attitude. Argentina shouldnt reach Quarters.

Well nice to see some Brazilian support' date=' i am supporting Argentina and Brazil, but Brazil FTW and Argentina as runner's up :P[/quote'] True Brazilian supporters dont support Argentina and vice versa. :nono: