How good a cook are you?

Lurker

What is the basic concept of cooking ? Everything i do seems to taste the same , irrespective of the ingredients or the method of cooking. Am i condemned to a life of eating my own worthless cooking for the rest of my life ?

What is the basic concept of cooking ? Everything i do seems to taste the same , irrespective of the ingredients or the method of cooking. Am i condemned to a life of eating my own worthless cooking for the rest of my life ?
abe shaadi kar le...preferably with some chef.. all your worries of cooking and eating will be solved...:D

abe shaadi kar le...preferably with some chef.. all your worries of cooking and eating will be solved...:D
You are right dude , but which girl nowadays cooks properly ? All my friends who are girls are PATHETIC cooks. Some of them cant even make proper tea. Bloody , once i start earning some money , i shall spend 50% of it for good food !

And just a secondary thought , the post seems to imply as though getting married means having a wife who will then cook for you for the rest of her life. I think thats a bit unfair on the ladies . I can now understand how bored my mom must have felt all these years , doing the household activities alone. Definitely everyone in the household should share all the work. P.S - dont want th hijack this thread any further , please ignore this post.

to you..Rads...:embaressed_smile:
Pata hai kya...I have like a hundred cooking books.... bilkul nayee ki nayee....:D Waisay I am not too big a fan of that guy...have you seen that guy's cooking show" oliver's twist".Aaj kal nahi aata ...shayad zee cafe par aata tha.....really nice.....:two_thumbs_up: