Football World Cup 2010 Sweepstake -2

Gunner_Mania

Ok.You can give me any of your shyte team as the rules say u can't have 5 teams ' date='and gimmee 5 Millions and then take away Germany from me.[/quote'] Well moni isnt the prblem. Will G_M allow that. Or change the teams assigned. Lets wait what G_M has to say on this.

10dulkar u will winz or PJ will winzz, i iz happy to sell of my teams :aha: Well G_M we can sell off our teams if the other person is ready to buy it :hmmm: In return we will take a small amount and also take one of their shyte teams which they want to give as the no. of teams should not exceed 4 :D

Gaurav is a natural businessman :P
Just wanted to minimize my losses i have spent 8 Millions on the entry fees and haven't got one team worth the title so now i will have to find a new buyer :P My teams in the Sweep Stake 1 are : U.S Italy Greece Portugal And in Sweepstakes 2 are : N.Zeland(after selling germany) France Italy Switzerland So Italy in common :woot: So if Italy won will i get the prize for both each of 15 Millions? :woot: P.S : Anyone intrested in my teams can feel free to PM me :P