WC Day 8: Germany v Serbia, Slovenia v USA, Rooney v Algeria

SachDan

Over here there are only two group of supporters. One is Brazil and Another is Argentina. Here people dont consider other comepeting nations as Football teams! :((
:nono: We don't consider other football playing nations worth calling winnah's :cantstop:

What a lousy excuse :hysterical: Well other than Ingerland, all other countries are considered worthy teams to support :laugh:
On a serious note. Lousy excuse? Please elaborate, which you consider 'Lousy Excuse'.

was the US robbed of the goal?.people are real upset with the offsides decision.
Yes fker blew it. No offsides flag. Every one was in the penalty box area. Pushing and shoving mainly from slovaks, US gets a clean goal and the mofo says not allowed.

geez.. two great chance getting wasted.. rooney is over-rated it seems
You watch Football apart from EC? According to you Messi is over rated too rite? And where did you see Rooney? It was Lampard mate.

You watch Football apart from EC? According to you Messi is over rated too rite? And where did you see Rooney? It was Lampard mate.
You kidding me? Messi has been all over the place. Haven't seen Rooney do squat these two games. Same with C. Ronaldo. BTW, I do admit, I watch football only every 4 years and have no clue how good these guys are in EC.

You kidding me? Messi has been all over the place. Haven't seen Rooney do squat these two games. Same with C. Ronaldo. BTW, I do admit, I watch football only every 4 years and have no clue how good these guys are in EC.
Well i never said, Messi is over rated. He is undoudbtedly the best player in the world. As far as Messi being all over the place is concerned, Its their tactics that is suiting his game. Rooney plays for Mna United, and Englands tactics is just opposite to that. Rooney is most of the time finding himself in the mid field and whenever he was on the Box he was offered no quality service by the Mid fielder to Finish. And you watch Football once in a 4 year so you are questioning Rooney. He is a World Class player without any doubt.

I dont watch football apart from WC.. am in US dum dum..
So dont question Quality World Class Players. All England players suck at playing for Country. But that doesnt mean all suck for Clubs and all are Useless players.