FIFA WC 2010: Argentina Supporters Thread

Malcolm Merlyn

Let me tell you something about Internet voting. Mardona won by that. If today voting polls are made between two players one from past and one from present. Naturully the younger competitor will pawn them elder one in terms of voting. The number of Young Voters makes the differance. As you said Bradman and SRT. And all have their opinion. Same goes for me too. I have my opinion and you have yours. You cant force it on others.
Internet voting is a standard mechanism.Maradona cant be faulted for young people loving him. I am not forcing any opinion i am just giving mine as well

The sh!ty brazilians are out..Come support the argentines now:d albicelestes are going to lift the tophy.
What's sh!ty about Brazil? They have been one of the best teams in football forever. Just blind hatred?

What's sh!ty about Brazil? They have been one of the best teams in football forever. Just blind hatred?
Can't blame him really. Any die hard Argentine supporter would like to see Brazil exit from any tournament and vice versa :--D

Can't blame him really. Any die hard Argentine supporter would like to see Brazil exit from any tournament and vice versa :--D
That's ok. I want Germany to lose to Argentina, but would be stupid to call them a sh!ty team unless ofc there is something specific you hate about them like their on field behavior, etc. Anyways, I was just curious.

This was good opportunity for Argentina this year. Maradona made some strategic mistakes by not selecting the best defencemen in the squad. But no worries, always have and always will be an argentina supporter..We will be back in 4 yrs. Go Uruguay, Paraguay, Spain, Holland.