[ WC : Predictor ] - jusarrived wins

ludhianvi

Day 9 Netherlands vs. Japan : 2-0 Ghana vs. Australia: 2-1 Cameroon vs. Denmark: 1-1 Day 10 Slovakia vs. Paraguay: 1-1 Italy vs. New Zealand: 1-0 Brazil vs. Côte d’Ivoire 3-0 Day 11 Portugal vs Korea DPR 1-0 Chile vs Switzerland: 1-2 Spain vs Honduras :: 2-0 Hail The Ludhi !

day 9 Netherlands vs. Japan 2-1 Ghana vs. Australia 1-0 Cameroon vs. Denmark 0-0

ludh' date=' how about goal difference instead of scoreline? It will give some leverage to the players.[/quote'] I think the scoreline makes it more interesting and tougher no? And if you get it right then u get twice the points than if if you just predict the correct result. Its the same rules as yahoo :D Maybe after tomorrow, we can use the PTW for this perhaps btw, who changed the title lol

Guest Hiten.

Day 9: Netherlands vs Japan : 2-1 Ghana vs Australia : 1-0 Cameroon vs Denmark : 1-1 Day 10: Slovakia vs Paraguay : 0-1 Italy vs New Zealand : 1-0 Brazil vs Ivory Coast: 2-1

day 9 Netherlands vs. Japan 2-1 Ghana vs. Australia 1-0 Cameroon vs. Denmark 0-0 I think the scoreline makes it more interesting and tougher no? And if you get it right then u get twice the points than if if you just predict the correct result. Its the same rules as yahoo :D Maybe after tomorrow, we can use the PTW for this perhaps btw, who changed the title lol
Yes, it does. Infact I am doing a similar predictor game at office and it is really fun but it is very tough :(

%2$s Netherlands vs. Japan :: 1:0 Ghana vs. Australia :: 1:1 Cameroon vs. Denmark :: 1:2 %2$s [TABLE=head;sort=2d]PLAYER|POINTS ludhianvi | 1 b555 | 1 10DuLKaR | 1 gaurav92 | 1 Serani | 1 Andy | 1 Shane | 1 jusarrived | 2 veer | 1 nospam | 2 Don Sharma | 3 roshanrocks | 1 blue_brigade | 1 Gunner_Mania | 1 SachDan | 1 [/TABLE] Don Sharma got 2 points for Cam-Den's prediction. :two_thumbs_up: Was feeling bored - so made this, apologies for any mistakes :icflove:

Don Sharma got 2 points for Cam-Den's prediction. :two_thumbs_up: Was feeling bored - so made this, apologies for any mistakes :icflove:
Thanks nospam, I found Don to have 4 points and jusarrived and you to have 1 point each :P Guys, verify your points in case if I made any mistakes. Player of Day 9 is Don :hatsoff: %2$s Netherlands vs. Japan :: 1:0 Ghana vs. Australia :: 1:1 Cameroon vs. Denmark :: 1:2 %2$s [TABLE=head;sort=2d]PLAYER|POINTS ludhianvi | 1 b555 | 1 10DuLKaR | 1 gaurav92 | 1 Serani | 1 Andy | 1 Shane | 1 jusarrived | 2 veer | 1 nospam | 2 Don Sharma | 4 roshanrocks | 1 blue_brigade | 1 Gunner_Mania | 1 SachDan | 1 [/TABLE]

Thanks nospam, I found Don to have 4 points and jusarrived and you to have 1 point each :P Guys, verify your points in case if I made any mistakes.
hmm jusarrived and I predicted Netherland's and Denmark's victory and according to your rules - correct outcome means 1 point each so total of Netherland's and Denmark's win = 1 + 1 = 2 points. Apologies for Don Sharma's points (I forgot to add 1 point for Denmark's correct outcome)

I got 2 results right Ned vs Jpn & Den vs Cem :headshake: do i get 2.5m ? :--D
hmm jusarrived and I predicted Netherland's and Denmark's victory and according to your rules - correct outcome means 1 point each so total of Netherland's and Denmark's win = 1 + 1 = 2 points. Apologies for Don Sharma's points (I forgot to add 1 point for Denmark's correct outcome)
oops, you guys are correct. my mistake