[ WC : Predictor ] - jusarrived wins

ludhianvi

Don still in the lead :two_thumbs_up: 3rd Place and the Finals picks updated. Points as follows: [stage] [correct outcome] [correct pick] 3rd Place...... 3.................. 6 Fina........... 5..................... 10

my 10 milz?:woot:
It was increased to 15 M from the QF's as per your request but since there were so many tied for the first semifinal match, I think a good amount would be 5M for the first semi :P Day 22 Player of the Day nospam Aniruddha jusarrived blue_brigade sudheer kumar gaurav92 veer Lord Don Sharma b555 SachDan Andy sachin200 varun Day 23 Andy

15 points at stake for the Finals. Its anybody's game. Good Luck and dont forget to pick for the finals :P

The Player of the day :cool:
Nice
I thot I predicted Germany win 2-0 & its showing the opposite now :(
Im assuming it was a mistake on your part. Everybody else seems to have picked alright I think :dontknow:

FINAL STANDINGS finalstandings.png Congrats to jusarrived and everyone in general. I think almost everyone was the 'Player of the Day' atleast once. A very close finish in the end!! :clap:

:yay: am surprised no one picked a 1-0 win for Spain , not complaining though :--D
I did and so did gaurav92 and Andy http://www.indiancricketfans.com/index.php?pageid=wcpredictor&ssid=1&op=showuserpicks&matchid=25

FINAL STANDINGS finalstandings.png Congrats to jusarrived and everyone in general. I think almost everyone was the 'Player of the Day' atleast once. A very close finish in the end!! :clap: I did and so did gaurav92 and Andy http://www.indiancricketfans.com/index.php?pageid=wcpredictor&ssid=1&op=showuserpicks&matchid=25
I know few would have got this one right , but meant more specifically the ones ahead of me. quite lucky in the end