Is sex overrated?

achilles

Is sex overrated?  

1. 1.

This is the typical attitude Im talking about. Its considered cool if you lose it in your teens. I focus on my career (will complete civil engineering degree @21)' date=' gym/fitness and sports. I dont focus on these things, I will get arranged marriage at age 24/25. This is a proven method considering India's low divorce rate. But as sex before marriage increases so does divorce rates. Its just a loser attitude to focus entirely on things like sex in your teens or early 20s when your not married. How can you feel any deep connection being with so many people?[/quote'] It ia pretty silly to believe that sex before marriage leads to increase in divorce.A In most cases a woman who chooses to have premarital ex is probably more liberated in mind and also more independent.This kind of woman is less likely to take crap in marriage .She is also more likely to end the marriage if she is financially independent. A man may also be more inclined to leave a bad marriage if his wife is not completely dependent on him. >>>>>How can you feel any deep connection being with so many people? Most often it is not about emotions.More comfortable with some one you care about. While it may be a good plan to wait for the right person...don't believe that two people will be happy ever after because they were each other's first.A happy and long lasting marriage needs a lot more than that.

It ia pretty silly to believe that sex before marriage leads to increase in divorce.A In most cases a woman who chooses to have premarital ex is probably more liberated in mind and also more independent.This kind of woman is less likely to take crap in marriage .She is also more likely to end the marriage if she is financially independent. A man may also be more inclined to leave a bad marriage if his wife is not completely dependent on him. >>>>>How can you feel any deep connection being with so many people? Most often it is not about emotions.More comfortable with some one you care about. While it may be a good plan to wait for the right person...don't believe that two people will be happy ever after because they were each other's first.A happy and long lasting marriage needs a lot more than that.
You should post more. Always nice to get a woman's perspective.