|||| Indian Idol 5 ||||

Texy

|||| Indian Idol 5 ||||  

1. 1.

• Rakesh Maini
    • Bhoomi Trivedi
    • Sreeram Chandra (not Marirs_Mania)

Agree with your overall assessment except for Rakesh. I think he is overrated. I would like for Swaroop to make it to the top 3.
Yoda, he is very gifted musically. He has little strange voice. Not soft or smooth voice for Bollywood singing. But for all except romantic songs, he should be fine. Because actual recording is done is pieces, any singer would do fine if he understand the singing.

Yoda' date=' he is very gifted musically. He has little strange voice. Not soft or smooth voice for Bollywood singing. But for all except romantic songs, he should be fine. Because actual recording is done is pieces, any singer would do fine if he understand the singing.[/quote'] Ok, seems like you know a thing or two about this, so will defer to your expertise. for a layman, his singing sounds good, but I wouldn't say he is in the same league as Sreeram at all. for that matter, Sreeram is so good, he shouldn't even be in the competition as he has already done some playback. I don't understand why he is still sucking around.

I liked Naushad and surprised to see him go this early. I would've liked Tia to go. And initially thought Shashi would atleast make the top 5. @ Rakesh's singing - I think he sang this Chappa Chappa song very nicely watch?v=AUamY5NwjCc Some of Naushad's songs which i liked watch?v=sjh2JE2cIuAwatch?v=1iFrBw06boowatch?v=07RV7_Ipivwwatch?v=Zx3kd8m1pG0

Ok, seems like you know a thing or two about this, so will defer to your expertise. for a layman, his singing sounds good, but I wouldn't say he is in the same league as Sreeram at all. for that matter, Sreeram is so good, he shouldn't even be in the competition as he has already done some playback. I don't understand why he is still sucking around.
Good thing about Swaroop Khan is, he is classically strong singer. But as I said his voice quality is not so good for commercial singing. So useless to compare him with Sreeram who is complete singer. Obviously, last couple of Idols, competition sucked all the way. So they made sure this time that they got some good singers, good looking faces and some variety. Sreeram fits right in there. Its all TRP crap. Rest is all tailored to entertain average audience.

:two_thumbs_up:So.. Sreeram already sung a song for Salim-Suleman opposit to Shreya..As expected. Congratulations Sreeram and welcome to Bollywood.
I am happy for him as well, but don't you think it is conflict of interest for Salim to be a judge and at the same time to give a recording contract to one of the contestants even before the contest is over?

telecast can't be this delayed. I think desi watches it online at his own leisure.
Its on Sony TV the next night as we are wonly 4.5hrs ahead of India so we practically get to see it the next day unlike USA where its a difference of 8-12 hrs ... BTW I prefer watching online videos as they dont have any ads :--D

Did you guys see the IPL Indian Idol episode where the Rajasthan Royal players were guests i.e Yusuf Pathan, Kamran Khan, Abhishek Raut, Trivedi, Faiz Fazal, and one other guy who I cant quite recall atm? It was an interesting one. Faiz did a wonderful mimicry of Raju and Yusuf Pathan - how easily he was doing those pushups? Saleem gave up at 28 only lol :hail: Rakesh won the bike for the 3rd time. As for the show, still to see the elimination episode yet :P

Lol Shivam got Pwned He told Mithun that he dreams of travelling in a large car one day ... Mithun said " I will make ur dream come true".., everybody thought Mithun was gonna give him a car but he gave him a ride in his Mercedes :rofl: Shivam was like a 3 yr old kid going for a jhoota :phehehe: