Quater Finals : THE Magical Argentines v/s Not so strong Germans

gaurav92

People thinks that only Brazil and Argentina can play football. Its high time they get a reality check and Respect other nations.
England still cant play and the Spain(my second fav) and Netherland havent done much in WC. France are **** without Zidane. That leaves Germany and Italy and people do respect them.

England still cant play and the Spain(my second fav) and Netherland havent done much in WC. France are **** without Zidane. That leaves Germany and Italy and people do respect them.
Cant see any respect for Netherlands. They may have not won any wc. By that logic even Engalnd have won WC. So wats the catch ? Respect England more than Ned? And people dont talk about Spain too.

Cant see any respect for Netherlands. They may have not won any wc. By that logic even Engalnd have won WC. So wats the catch ? Respect England more than Ned? And people dont talk about Spain too.
England last won in 1966.Whatz their performance since then? Spain's only claim to fame is the recent and i mean very recent euro2008 win. Netherland are inconsistent,sometimes they even fail to qualify for a euro or wc. Italy and Germany are the ones who keep the flag flying.simple.

England last won in 1966.Whatz their performance since then?
Who is talking about England? Dont you understand English or i cant post in English?
Spain's only claim to fame is the recent and i mean very recent euro2008 win.
They have great players, the league top flight.
Netherland are inconsistent,sometimes they even fail to qualify for a euro or wc. Italy and Germany are the ones who keep the flag flying.simple.
Well yeah still 2 Great South American Teams, and 2 great European Teams. Still its the Brazil and Argentina that makes the headlines.

Well yeah still 2 Great South American Teams, and 2 great European Teams. Still its the Brazil and Argentina that makes the headlines.
I don't know which people or media you have been listening to. Spain came into this world cup as favourites, not Brazil or Argentina. In England, you can't blame them, but it is just the England hype. Holland are always talked of as the team that play Total football, but they have never clicked as a team its always been individuals, be it Cryuff, Van basten, Rijkaard, or Bergkamp. Italy and Germany on the other hand are talked about because they have history on their side, but when they came into the world cup this year, Italy had a team of retired footballers, Germany had a lot of experience with a few of them with less than 10 caps and France..well the less said about them the better. Brazil & Argentina are again just like Italy & Germany, they are talked about because of their histories and they had a good team when they came into the world cup, on the given day, other teams played better then them.

I don't know which people or media you have been listening to.
Indians. We keep Brazil and Argentina Light Years ahead of Spain. You wont understand the hype Brazila and Argentina we have in India. some day visit India you'll know. The surprise is quite obvious sitting in UK. As you said England is Hyped. All i can say hype is more in England and in other countries (may be). Here peopel dont even consider England as favs. General people of what am talking about.
Holland are always talked of as the team that play Total football' date=' but they have never clicked as a team its always been individuals, be it Cryuff, Van basten, Rijkaard, or Bergkamp.[/quote'] I don know which part of people you are talking about. Hardly here we have Orange fans.
Brazil & Argentina are again just like Italy & Germany' date=' they are talked about because of their histories and they had a good team when they came into the world cup, on the given day, other teams played better then them.[/quote'] Not really in India people keep Brazil or Argentines ahead of any. Hardly we see Italian fans.

Indians. We keep Brazil and Argentina Light Years ahead of Spain. You wont understand the hype Brazila and Argentina we have in India. some day visit India you'll know. The surprise is quite obvious sitting in UK. As you said England is Hyped. All i can say hype is more in England and in other countries (may be). Here peopel dont even consider England as favs. General people of what am talking about.
Next Sunday :yay: I saw a tweet from Rajdeep Sardesai about two guys who talk about football on IBNLive - I've never heard of them - he said -
lets watch karim bencherifa and novy kapadia, the best football combo on tv assess the game
:hysterical: