The Super Selector Thread

The Super Selector Thread  

1. 1.

• closed
    • closed

The way substitutions work. Hence i fail to decide properly which players should be replaced. How many points are lost or gained if we replace high points scorer with low point scorer or vice versa.
Yaar if you use sub then it will cost you 40 points from your total :nice:
A substitution costs 30-40 points.That is announced by whoever makes it. Obviously if you substitute a player X by player Y after 3 games.You wont get benefit of these 3 games's performance by Y.X's points will count till then. That is shown as an adjustment which people get confused about. Its just a set no. of points per substitution(usually 30-40)
Thanks So i take it that whatever changes happen, each change will cost 40 points for this specific game. I hope this basic understanding is correct. What replacement strategy is better for this particular format.
Thanks So i take it that whatever changes happen, each change will cost 40 points for this specific game. I hope this basic understanding is correct. What replacement strategy is better for this particular format.
yes.each substititution will cost 40 points. well I've followed minimal substitution.Thats because there's no cap like Cricinfo FL and you can get most top players in the start only.So I change only if a player is doing really well and is expected to maintain his form Or if the player I have is injured or performing really poorly
Does it means it is better to stick with same 11 players for all 5 tests and avoid loss of substitution points.
If you think player you want can get you more than 40 points in excess of points that the player you want to drop will earn in remaining games,then go for it
yes.each substititution will cost 40 points. well I've followed minimal substitution.Thats because there's no cap like Cricinfo FL and you can get most top players in the start only.So I change only if a player is doing really well and is expected to maintain his form Or if the player I have is injured or performing really poorly
I've just made my team - so from now till the start of the first test I can make as many substitutions as I like without losing points, right?
:two_thumbs_up: Lets see if i come to terms with this format.