The Super Selector Thread

The Super Selector Thread  

1. 1.

• closed
    • closed

i will be pissed today as always. Whenever INDIA plays i always drop down In SS. India is uunlucky for me :(( :(( I am 12 currently. Will have to see where i reach just hope don't go down 20. :pray::pray::pray:
I am realy unluucky today just wasn't my day in all way. I stick with Kohli and almost proved handy but :finger: Yuvraj got him out run out and i almost lost around 80 points from him. I was very confident that he won't get out to any irish bowler man. 2ndly I also selected him as MOM in PTW game and might have got it had he played till the end. :(( :(( 3rdly effectively 1stly SA lost to england in such small chase but full credit to english bowlers for bowling so well in that case. 4thly i m lucky here i was 12th at start today and ended up in 10th position for the 1st time whenever INDIA played i have gained in rankings. I would have loved ABD to finish the game against poms but unluckily he got beauti of a delivery to be bowled. :(( :(( All in all tough luck to me. Wish me luck forr tomorrow guys :pray::pray: