The Super Selector Thread

The Super Selector Thread  

1. 1.

• closed
    • closed

Many things are possible in Asia Cup but Gambhirfan finishing ahead of the talented India-KXIP fan isn't one of them. This new rivalry... actually not even worth it to call it a rivalry. On one hand there's the most talented SS of all time and on the other a rookie without any talent :gossip: It's gonna be slaughter come Asia Cup :ohyeah:

Many things are possible in Asia Cup but Gambhirfan finishing ahead of the talented India-KXIP fan isn't one of them. This new rivalry... actually not even worth it to call it a rivalry. On one hand there's the most talented SS of all time and on the other a rookie without any talent :gossip: It's gonna be slaughter come Asia Cup :ohyeah:
halke m mat lena gf ko....o icf ka chulbul pandey h....itti gandi bajyega tumhaari ki bhool jaaoge ki saans kahan se le r ******* kahaan se!!
m abhi tak koi lakdi ka chamach nhi jeeta hun ya yun kahun ki tumne jeetne nhi diya....har baari to tum kabzaa kr k baith jaate ho......:hysterical:
:hysterical::hysterical:
halke m mat lena gf ko....o icf ka chulbul pandey h....itti gandi bajyega tumhaari ki bhool jaaoge ki saans kahan se le r ******* kahaan se!!
I disagree, Gambhirfans are like the man himself, HAS-BEENS, or in this case never been and never will be :hehe::hehe:
Well I don't even know who you are as far as SS goes PAA-G has been doing brilliantly along with zakk so I consider them the guys whom I have to beat you are not even on the list :--D
Well I don't even know who you are as far as SS goes PAA-G has been doing brilliantly along with zakk so I consider them the guys whom I have to beat you are not even on the list :--D
abbe he is greatest ICF SS ever :hatsoff: if he plays any SS then no one can win that other than him :agree: if you wants to come second (when he plays) then you should get some tips from him :two_thumbs_up: (not easy to get any from him unless he thinks you have potential to become great) :nervous: