The Super Selector Thread

The Super Selector Thread  

1. 1.

• closed
    • closed

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: The "problem" :--D
Yeah that same problem :--D Should have listened to my 8th sense :cantstop: but no worries 5 players are in my team from next game so you will be thrashed :ohyeah:
bobbydhillon is the first and currently the only guy to cross 1000 points... I lead Zakk by 68 points :ohyeah:
Dont worry dhillon will be thrashed soon :ohyeah: Shafiqullah gave you that lead with mangal not playing :wall: Made 1 change so you got 98 points lead :--D
aur m :idunno:???
Yaar lagta hai tum sab ne main tourney ke hi zyada players select kiye hai :sad: per koi baat nahi us se bhi ek fayda hai ki tab subs kam use karoge tum aur hame zyada use karne padege kyunki sab qualifiers ke hi players hai hamari team me :--D aur han tum bhi CHIT hi ho :headshake:
Dont worry dhillon will be thrashed soon :ohyeah: Shafiqullah gave you that lead with mangal not playing :wall: Made 1 change so you got 98 points lead :--D
lead is 105... but i dont think there will be much change after this game.. u n me almost have same players playin.... its basically Mortaza Vs mushfikur
lead is 105... but i dont think there will be much change after this game.. u n me almost have same players playin.... its basically Mortaza Vs mushfikur
I think mushfiqur may not get to bat as their top 3 may enough to score those runs. So you have advantage :sniffle: But dont get exited :headshake: going to do something very special tomorrow to thrash everyone :agree:
I lead you by 75 odd runs... But today I dont have many players in the squad... so will be easily overtaken :nervous:
I have 8 player from today's games :dance: But one is cusack and other is borren both failed badly in last game so count 6 :cantstop:
I lead you by 75 odd runs... But today I dont have many players in the squad... so will be easily overtaken :nervous:
It's a 32 game tournament... trust me you will be surprised how much things can change at the end. You will have good and bad phases, it's not just 5 games and others will also have good phases. In long SS's I think you shouldn't worry about your rank or zakk overtaking you etc until it's the last 10 games. I know at this stage almost anyone can win (barring zakk :--D) it's just too long to predict Don't compare your teams with others at this stage and do what you feel is right, the comparing is for last few games if required when you need to beat someone to get ahead :nice:
It's a 32 game tournament... trust me you will be surprised how much things can change at the end. You will have good and bad phases, it's not just 5 games and others will also have good phases. In long SS's I think you shouldn't worry about your rank or zakk overtaking you etc until it's the last 10 games. I know at this stage almost anyone can win (barring zakk :--D) it's just too long to predict Don't compare your teams with others at this stage and do what you feel is right, the comparing is for last few games if required when you need to beat someone to get ahead :nice:
He is one of the oldest and better ss than you and he knows about this very well :hehe: But he cant beat me. Not only he but no one can this time :ohyeah: Have decided to win this time by huge margin :dance: