Your first crush?

Lurker

Re: Your first crush? First crush.. this one gets me thinking. When I was about 7 years of age I felt the first time I think. I absolutely loved to hang around with my cousin back home, a girl of about 14 years of age. They had shifted from Bombay to Bangalore permanently and were staying next door. I truly had a crush on her, she looked awesome and I thought she looked like every bollywood lady I could imagine. She was pretty accommodating and took me on her bike. I felt good sitting at the back of the bike of a damsel :hic: I used to think people were looking at us as a pair but in due course found out they were looking at her alone :hic: I was pretty down when I had to leave the country at the age of 8 for the sole reason I was going to miss her. I was distraught at that thought and it haunted me for about a month or so. I missed her dearly but then got on with my life. I visited Bangalore once every 3 years from then on and every visit make me realize the crush was not there anymore. Eventually when I was in my teens and she was married I no longer had any feelings towards her considering I had had better ones and crush was not something that was on my cards anymore .The shift was obvious considering the age, crush had given way to lust and definitely she wasn't on the lust list :hic:

Re: Your first crush? First serious crush i remember - this girl called Lizzie in my highschool. Nicest, most modest, courteous and polite person i've ever met personally and she was damn smart too. Still in touch with her which is a good thing but now we are just friends - she's an engineer in Lancaster now, i am an engineer in Vancover. Last saw her in high school in 1999- may see her again some day i hope.

Re: Your first crush? first crush? lol... Well, i was 9 then... and my sis was 11... we both liked the same guy... and well, me and my sis decided to tell each other abt it at the same time.. and i let her go first... and well, i changed my story to sum other guy... let her hav him... but she figured it out after a while... and gav up on him... she said tht neither need hav him... she's sweet na? :lol: anyways... now we laugh abt it... childhood crazy stuff... :hic:

Re: Your first crush? I was the easily distracted kinds..i think i had a crush on every fifth boy i knew..... Hmmmm...as far as i can remember...the first one was called rajeev.....A bit of a bad boy because he used to carry a match box and his speciality was burning dry grass and stuff to impress...i guess that was my "like the bad boy "phase..... I was in class 1....... Had a thing for boys called Ajay/Vijay.....

Re: Your first crush?

I was the easily distracted kinds..i think i had a crush on every fifth boy i knew..... Hmmmm...as far as i can remember...the first one was called rajeev.....A bit of a bad boy because he used to carry a match box and his speciality was burning dry grass and stuff to impress...i guess that was my "like the bad boy "phase..... I was in class 1....... Had a thing for boys called Ajay/Vijay.....
:hic: :hic: :hic: Strange very strange way to impress chicks, burn the grass. :hic: All Rajeevs are bad boys :hic: Just kidding Rajeev :hmph:

Re: Your first crush? Ajay/Vijay Too many Amitabh Movies ____ I wish I was a bad boy, girls like that don't they.. Speaking of crushes and X's, I just saw my ex on TV who was interviewed with her family and how she met her husband and I remember driving her down there once so she could meet him :wall: I knew she had a kid but but i finally saw her son, gosh kids like 6 years old timely this thread

Re: Your first crush?

Ajay/Vijay Too many Amitabh Movies ____ I wish I was a bad boy, girls like that don't they.. Speaking of crushes and X's, I just saw my ex on TV who was interviewed with her family and how she met her husband and I remember driving her down there once so she could meet him :wall: I knew she had a kid but but i finally saw her son, gosh kids like 6 years old timely this thread
Geez, is she a TV star or something?