How Mandira Bedi makes up for the loss of India's defeat at

DesiChap

Re: How Mandira Bedi makes up for the loss of India's defeat at

It is NOT her. The face looks morphed' date=' and it doesn't even look like her, just a passing resemblence. Somebody has stuck Mandira's eyes and forehead on someone else's face... :eew:[/quote'] ROTFLMAO!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Re: How Mandira Bedi makes up for the loss of India's defeat at The picture has been worked on... Saw a similar pic with that tattoo and the tummy was nothing like that.... One silly journalist asked her recently that she had put on weight... she got upset and said...it is the sofa....that sofa makes me look fat. :lmao:

One silly journalist asked her recently that she had put on weight... she got upset and said...it is the sofa....that sofa makes me look fat. :lmao:
Sofa does make it seem like someone has put on the weight :roll::roll: just check Apocalypse Avtar..a rather slim Homer Simpson looks anything but slim... :roll::roll:

Awww you mandira lovers! :hic:
Ever since the good old Shaanti Days :hic: :hic: (the afternoon serial that never seemed to finish..along with that other afternoon cr@p Swabhimaan..both on DD of course)

swabhimaan was pretty good.. :hic:
..I knew you were always Anju Mahendru fan Veer....a thing for older women do we have here... :chin: :chin:
anju who?? another soapies that never ended was Junoon...