Posters you would like to see more of

Texy

Predator, CC and dadarocks. Legends. They did not bother sitting on the fence and trying to brown nose people. Told it how it was wether it was popular or not! What has happened to them? Mods upset them by any chance:giggle:
Bhai, problem kya hai? :D Only CC is banned and that too after the constant whining from your right wing brothers in arm. :giggle:

^ Well actually I dont believe I derailed the thread. Anyway I will edit certain bits of the initial post if it is felt to be DREAILING. Also did put in a complaint about the breach of confidentiality through official means. I have had no reply and instead have had all kinds of pants name calling from mods on the site regarding this. This kind of made me lose faith in PM sytem and official complaints.

I wish we had DR back. We had our fair share of disagreements, but he was a great sport with an awesome sense of humor. He’d often share personal anecdotes that arose from his Doctoral-candidate-but-working-in-Industry background contradiction, that would be simply hilarious! He’d even casually admit that he once had fake rape charges filed against him by his detractors in the lawless jungle that is Bihar. :laugh: I still remember, he once opened a thread asking for ways on how he could ask his Chinese colleague to cut his nasal hair because he found it disgusting. :cantstop: