What is True Secularism?

Dhondy

Re: What is True Secularism?

I knew you wouldn't have the answers, Boss. You have no idea what secularism is. You repudiate everything it stands for, and refuse to acknowledge its existence. I don't know what's worse, really- such irremediable bias or blissful ignorance of it.
Spot on and well said.

Re: What is True Secularism? The biggest problem with a pseudo-secular is that he never realizes it, when he actually became a peaudo from a secular being.... The inability to differentiate between secular and pseudo should be the main objective for our India. But...sadly....once again our 'pseudo-secular' Netas are here to stay.

Re: What is True Secularism? Its hard to support one side because either side doesn;t accept the good points of others only looks at the bad points of the other. And moreover, dont look at bad of our own and only portray good of ours. So what secular to me is just being Dharmic. If I am true dharmic then I am secular. Because only being dharmic I can be close to a God. So any thing that is anti-god I will oppose that, anything for a God/humanity I will support it irrespective of what religion it belongs to. I learnt it recently. I have given up my worldly Hindu religion and accepted all religions as my true religion. Its very hard but it is helping me. Only look at the good point of each religion and try to imbibe those in me. And whatever is bad in that religion just do not accept it. Religions are made to take us closer to god. And I, in my all freedom, should be able chose what I like and dont like. So am I secular??? I dont care :lmao: :lmao: Am I Dharmic???? I am trying to be. :wtg:

Guest dada_rocks

Re: What is True Secularism? secualrism means equal rights for everyone no bias absed on religion u know the kind we have in india where maulavi saheb remains on govt pay-role and pujariji earns his living by begging..