Which Cell Phone u using? which plan?

Cricketics

Re: Which Cell Phone u using? which plan?

Can anyone PLEASE recommend a simple, elegant and good reception phone that does not include numerous JUNK like surfing the net, playing WoW on the cellphone etc. ?
For plain vanilla cellphones, Nokias are the best. I had a tiny Nokia for 4 years with no frills and gadgets. Excellent reception, charged it around once a week. Was working like a charm till I dropped it from the 3rd floor. Haven't found anything remotely as good as that one yet. Dont remember the model, but if you look on Amazon they have some very good Nokia phones.

I don't have any but i am going to shop for one soon. Can anyone PLEASE recommend a simple, elegant and good reception phone that does not include numerous JUNK like surfing the net, playing WoW on the cellphone etc. ?
depends on where you are. If India, get the 1100.. basic, very cheap, functional.If in US, just get whatever the operator gives u free.

Re: Which Cell Phone u using? which plan? I use a Tmobile with moto Razr....seriously crappy product if there ever was one....has features motorolla never told me about-shuts down by itself in the middle of a conversation or whenever it feels like taking a nap :lmao:

Re: Which Cell Phone u using? which plan? I have a Cingular 8125 Pda(Actual name is HTC Wizard in international market) with Windows Mobile 5.0 OS + Cingular Plan. Best part is that its Windows Operating system and syncs perfectly with both work as well has personal lap-top. Also, easy transition from work/person laptop to phone since both are windows OS. :wtg: not too sure of Iphone at the moment. But will see how it will go or maybe if I plan to give away my phone to any cousin in India. bb8125_lrg.jpg

Re: Which Cell Phone u using? which plan? Nokia 6230 with Cingular. I have different opinion about Motorola Razor. My few friends have it and most of them are not satisfied with it. One of them have changed the battery, and other has even changed the phone. IMO IPhone is too much for the functions it has. Personally I dont like Apple products because of their overprice nature. I have seen better phones than IPhone http://openmoko.org/

Re: Which Cell Phone u using? which plan? Apocalypse, this Google phone is Yet another case of HTC product and other companies Logo :wtg: with whatever experience i have using HTC phone, I can say allover it would be a handset to whatout for :wtg:

I don't have any but i am going to shop for one soon. Can anyone PLEASE recommend a simple, elegant and good reception phone that does not include numerous JUNK like surfing the net, playing WoW on the cellphone etc. ?
My phone is the one you want mate, its simple relaticley cheap, its got all the basic applications, camera, mp3 player. its nice and easy to use and has an excellant reception and it looks good, Its the SONY ERICSSON K510i, I got it for my birthday last year.