Updated Player Stats page

varun

Just a heads up, in case you notice the Player Stats page looks different (If you've never used it before, go to Features -> Player Stats on the Top Menu) Player Stats It isn't as fancy now, as I've chucked the Flash version. I've redone it in HTML, so it can be accessed from the iPhone/Pad/Other devices. The graphs aren't as complete as before, but there are enhancements as well (for example, you can click on parts of the graphs to get a breakdown of the list) Also, the front page randomly pulls up 5 Indian cricketers (sometimes you wonder how certain cricketers played for India :giggle:)

Any chance to get the year by year/country by country breakdowns as we had earlier and the 'save for forums' options back? :((
Yup, I plan to add more changes (development will be quicker here as it's html development instead of unwieldy flash development)

nice work varun! how about the ability to do queries u dont find on CI like..... -stats from 1st x # of matches - wickets against batting order(lower order.....#8,9,10,11) - a query was brought in a thread on how laxman bats with the tail btw, the player get link is out of sync....goes to index with the pid how about a quick access to recent/ current indian players - pre calculated stats like CI kuch alag karo....more feedback later :P

Btw, if you click on the charts i.e 200-300 runs scored, it gives the links to those matches i.e Tendu stumped only once 90 (198) 22/2 173/6 st James Foster b Ashley Giles India vs England on 2001-12-19 :woot:
but there are enhancements as well (for example' date=' you can click on parts of the graphs to get a breakdown of the list)[/quote'] :bumsmack: