Attn : feverpitch

King

Re: Attn : feverpitch

TL....????? :chin: anj ali.com is a naughty site.
Suraj is the Assistant Dean who runs university for helping TLs through layered coursework systems and he will help clarify. TL = Tubelight (Takes a while to get jokes) SVL = Sodium Vapor Lamp (takes even longer to get jokes!) Whats the "Headcoach" worries joke abt? Pls. to explain :-)
Radical akka (Radhika), Pls. to explain headcoach worries...

Re: Attn : feverpitch May be off the topic here but something to think about. The latest study says that Men's help is not needed to create children. Scientists have created mice pups from two female mice. No male mice or sperm were involved. The offspring were all female. Parthenogenesis, or virgin birth, is defined as reproduction without fertilization. It occurs naturally in some plant and insect species. It does not occur naturally in mammals, but like many other procedures of our day, it can now occur with the assistance of scientists. How about that for a change a women's world :mad:

Re: Attn : feverpitch

But they produce genetically identical ones na....? I don't like my calves!!! :wall: :wall: :hic: just joking head coach....guys are great! we need you all to carry our bags :hmph:
you mean purses right sure when you go for shopping. Infact No shopping for women, I'll be happy :wtg: