Who Believes In Ghosts?

Zooter

Re: Who Believes In Ghosts?

If you believe in these things and start being a puss then your mind will act accordingly.
Believing doesn't mean you have to fear, you can believe but may not fear. Why would you fear anyways? I don't reckon their sole purpose is to scare the hell out of people.
Maybe not for you Ravi but majority of folks who believe in such stuff fear ghosts...fear hell...etc. Fear plays a big part.Sole purpose of ghosts is nothing as they don't exist :hic:
BTW do you believe in reincarnation?
Definitely not :hic:

Re: Who Believes In Ghosts? Good on ya. Any reason why you don't believe in reincarnation? Have you done any kind of research for information on reincarnation? If you haven't then I suggest you do. It's quite interesting to read some of the cases. I think you will have no choice but to believe it.

Re: Who Believes In Ghosts? Ravi yes I have researched in my own way all supernatural type of stuff. I don't believe in reincarnation because the proof is non existent. The odd examples that are pimped as proof are not convincing enough and when you consider the % they are negligible. All these reincarnation cases appear mainly in India (Hindu) type of lands...I wonder why? How do you know about reincarnation? You know because your culture told you so from a young age. Btw if I was reincarnated then why don't I remember anything about my past life? What bigger proof do I need than that? P.S- I bet I was a bull in my past life bagging all those... :lmao:

I don't believe it as such but I have seen something from my own eyes which is an unexplained mystery My father also doesn't believe in ghosts but he saw it himself and said well "its unexplained". My Fathers Maasi, my maasi-grandmother, way back in 1930's lived somewhere in a village in Pakistan. Husband/Wife, no kids and they used to have these big houses, with big sorta veranda and then u had to bascially walk thru it to open the door. Her husband used to work late shifts, sometimes for days and she was quite a bold lady, used to manage alone. One night, someone knocked on the door and she, as usual, thought it's her husband. She went, opened the door and there was nobody!. She looked out, checked left/right, closed the door, turned around and suddenly someone slapped her back. She turned around, there was no one, got worried and quickly closed the door. Nonetheless, the husband came next day and she explained what happened, well at 1st instance it does seem silly but then he realized that there was an impression of 5 fingers (whole palm) on her back. It was 1930's and she must have done some pooja and stuff, now my father saw this when he was a kid and I used to always wonder how it would be. She lived in a different city, I was in Bombay so it was highly unlikely I would ever meet her. But when my grandmother passed away, she came for her sisters funeral and was staying at my place. Now, this time, I didn't know it was her and my parents were naturally in mourning But when she was leaving, my father told me its her who I told you about. I literally had goose bumps, and the poor old lady actually showed me her back. To my horror, the impression was still there since that incident about 50 yrs ago But, she said, her life was simple, nothing of that sort ever happened again and she survived. She is no more today, but I can never forget what I saw and I guess there are some things which are actually unexplained
ZOMG, ban rajeev, he has roots from pakistan :lmao: :lmao:

Ravi yes I have researched in my own way all supernatural type of stuff. I don't believe in reincarnation because the proof is non existent. The odd examples that are pimped as proof are not convincing enough and when you consider the % they are negligible. All these reincarnation cases appear mainly in India (Hindu) type of lands...I wonder why? How do you know about reincarnation? You know because your culture told you so from a young age. Btw if I was reincarnated then why don't I remember anything about my past life? What bigger proof do I need than that? P.S- I bet I was a bull in my past life bagging all those... :lmao:
Nope I didn't know from my culture or parents. Parents were never very traditional so had no ideas whatsoever till I read a book in the local library. Then I started to read more about it and dug into religious suggestions about reincarnation. They all pretty much matched. I think you are mistaken to think it it has occurred only in India. There are proven cases around the globe. BTW what proof do you want to be able to believe? Time travel :hic:

BTW what proof do you want to be able to believe? Time travel :hic:
I know a big fat 0 about my "previous" life. That my friend is the biggest proof that there is no reincarnation :hic:
:lmao: :lmao:

BTW what proof do you want to be able to believe? Time travel :hic:
I know a big fat 0 about my "previous" life. That my friend is the biggest proof that there is no reincarnation :hic:
:lmao: :lmao:
Daymnn, I thought it was predictable cow.jpeg j/k :hmph:

I don't believe in them, and i suppose that makes watching chilling horror films like "The Exorcist" (70's version) a lot easier. I do have a story though; recanted to me once by my uncle. He lived in the midwest a few years ago, in one of those quaint, sleepy towns. He told me of this one house on some street which wasn't put up for real estate, where people weren't allowed to go. The government had repossessed it back in the 60's or something. The myth surrounding the house was that strange things would usually occur there...for inexplicable reasons. There were accounts of people who would wake up in the dead of the night, noticing that the window pane in their kitchen was fully open (even though they closed it before turning in). The tap would suddenly start spraying water everywhere (and there was nothing wrong with the plumbing), the lights would bizarrely switch on and off, the curtains would open and then spread. There was no discernable reason why any of these things happened. People came to the conclusion that it was haunted or some spirit existed inside the house, hence it was made off-limits to the public. Now that is truly scary stuff.
SCOOBY DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Re: Who Believes In Ghosts? Reincarnation i think is only because because people have been conditioned to believe init.The power of suggestion ... And in some cases it is a clear case of Attention seeking ...or a publicity stunt.