Age is a b1tch!

coffee_rules

Puberty strikes again!!!:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Sorry, I couldnt resist.
Whats that got to do with dancing :confused: And yeah I am poor at dancing, whats wrong in accepting your weakness :dontknow: Back in those school days, there was a dance competition in the school like every year. I had been ignoring it since I was a child, but that year, I don't know how, but I gathered some strength and went for the auditions in the dance room. The tutor was assembling his troops for a group dance when he saw me entering the room. He asked me to come in, took my class and roll no. (I was in 8th standard then). After noting everything he inquired "What type of dance will you prefer"?. I was stunned, and I replied "Anything, will try my best to do whatever you say." He was confused, he further asked me about the type of dance I love doing. I didn't know a thing about the types, but still confidently said "Any type of dance, I am an all rounder". He said alright, give me something to evaluate you, show me some steps of classical dances. "I don't know classical" I muttered rather strangely. The Sir understood that I am good for nothing when it comes to dancing and started picking on me. He asked me to do some steps for Dus Bahane (It was a popular song then), I started by raising my hands in the air and gently moving my legs, I was beginning to enjoy the dance when a voice pegged my ears "Whats this? Is this what you were taught in your dancing days?" Your feet and hands should move swiftly, don't bang the ground while you take your feet down, do not hurry yourself up, look to do it effortlessly" were the usual remarks. But after 10 minutes of toleration, he had enough of me and said "Alright, give me a few steps of the dance you know best and this time I don't want an answer from your mouth". At that moment, I had no other option but to say "Sir I got to go to the wash room for now, will dance as you say when I come back" After that I never went for any sort of competition. I suck at dancing :sniffle:

Whats that got to do with dancing :confused: And yeah I am poor at dancing, whats wrong in accepting your weakness :dontknow: Back in those school days, there was a dance competition in the school like every year. I had been ignoring it since I was a child, but that year, I don't know how, but I gathered some strength and went for the auditions in the dance room. The tutor was assembling his troops for a group dance when he saw me entering the room. He asked me to come in, took my class and roll no. (I was in 8th standard then). After noting everything he inquired "What type of dance will you prefer"?. I was stunned, and I replied "Anything, will try my best to do whatever you say." He was confused, he further asked me about the type of dance I love doing. I didn't know a thing about the types, but still confidently said "Any type of dance, I am an all rounder". He said alright, give me something to evaluate you, show me some steps of classical dances. "I don't know classical" I muttered rather strangely. The Sir understood that I am good for nothing when it comes to dancing and started picking on me. He asked me to do some steps for Dus Bahane (It was a popular song then), I started by raising my hands in the air and gently moving my legs, I was beginning to enjoy the dance when a voice pegged my ears "Whats this? Is this what you were taught in your dancing days?" Your feet and hands should move swiftly, don't bang the ground while you take your feet down, do not hurry yourself up, look to do it effortlessly" were the usual remarks. But after 10 minutes of toleration, he had enough of me and said "Alright, give me a few steps of the dance you know best and this time I don't want an answer from your mouth". At that moment, I had no other option but to say "Sir I got to go to the wash room for now, will dance as you say when I come back" After that I never went for any sort of competition. I suck at dancing :sniffle:
Yaar, ek toh you didnt get the joke. On top of that, you wrote an essay. :facepalm: Let me try again.
i am too stiff to dance :((
Puberty strikes again!!!