Pakistan Trio Suspended by ICC in Spot Fixing Scandal

asterix

Oh Pakistan!! Just when everybody thinks you cannot stoop any lower, you just find a way....you just...find a way! Now, can we keep the pakis out of IPL and CL...Does KKR and RR wants the iPL to be fixed?
Pakis are gawaar and paindoos and they get caught every year. Indians on the other hand are very sleek by asian standards...here nobody raises a finger.... IPL betting goes into billions of dollars...Pakis are like in everything else are Chump Change *******s...all this 150k... 850k are chutta in India...
that video makes me unbelievably sad.I am a sports fan and this is not what i have signed up for.I wonder what other young player of other countries are upto now.BCCI needs to make sure this kind of thing never happens in India.
:haha::haha::haha::haha: BCCI's Pawar, Srinivasan etc are all invisible stake holders in IPL teams...and moreover what makes you think that Pawar is into BCCI for the love of the game???? Pawar is one of the most corrupt political leaders in India and BCCI is a goldmine to mint money....put two and two together...

Poor Asif. :(( Can't play in India due to bad political realtions b/w two countries, can't play in Pakistan due to security issues, can't play in UAE because of drug and beedi dealing, and now I think he will be banned from UK too. :hehe: Salla aise hi chalta raha toh le de ke Zimbabwe, Kenya mein hi yeh aadha bowling powerhouse bijli supply karega. :hehe:

Poor Asif. :(( Can't play in India due to bad political realtions b/w two countries' date=' can't play in Pakistan due to security issues, can't play in UAE because of drug and beedi dealing, and now I think he will be banned from UK too. :hehe: Salla aise hi chalta raha toh le de ke Zimbabwe, Kenya mein hi yeh aadha bowling powerhouse bijli supply karega. :hehe:[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Poor Asif. :(( Can't play in India due to bad political realtions b/w two countries' date=' can't play in Pakistan due to security issues, can't play in UAE because of drug and beedi dealing, and now I think he will be banned from UK too. :hehe: Salla aise hi chalta raha toh le de ke Zimbabwe, Kenya mein hi yeh aadha bowling powerhouse bijli supply karega. :hehe:[/quote'] Can you please translate :blush:
ARY channel saying the Pakistani players could be arrested' date=' not sure how reliable it is though[/quote'] Pakistan and England said the game would resume on Sunday as planned. A joint statement issued by the International Cricket Council (ICC), the England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB) and the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) read: "No players nor team officials have been arrested in relation to this incident and the fourth npower Test match will continue as scheduled on Sunday. "As this is now subject to a police investigation neither ICC, ECB, PCB nor the ground authority, the MCC, will make any further comment." link
:haha::haha::haha::haha: BCCI's Pawar, Srinivasan etc are all invisible stake holders in IPL teams...and moreover what makes you think that Pawar is into BCCI for the love of the game???? Pawar is one of the most corrupt political leaders in India and BCCI is a goldmine to mint money....put two and two together...
Oh fking really? Do pawar go and bat in the middle? WTF do the players have to do with whether Pawar or Srinivasan is or isnt corrupt? Just because Pak as a country, as cricket board is fked up, it doesnt mean Indian players are even thinking about fixing. Unless you have proof, kindly STFU!!stop with baseless allegation and conspiracy theories!
i think asif is innocent. the proof is in the pictures he didn't overstep by that much.
That is true. I think Akmal is also innocent. I mean, which moron in this world would pay this dude to underperform ? If they arrest that bookie, they should also arrest the Pakistani selectors who keep picking and paying this guy all these years. And Salman Butt should also be innocent. After all he is the lone bat who got double ten in both innings in this ongoing test match - a rare feat if you consider that this may prolly be the first occassion in history when an opponent bowler (Board who scored 169) is threatening to outscore in one innings what the entire Pak batting lineup managed in two .:hysterical: I think even Aamer has a valid defense. There are reports that Mohd Sami was seen giving bowling tips to Aamer prior to the three no balls. I reckon all this news is just FUD. Nothing will come out of it.
hypothetical scenario. if the umpire screws up and does not call the no ball' date=' assuming the clown amir bowls another no ball. would the bookie still make money as its still the first ball of the over?[/quote'] To avoid such complications, Asad Rauf would be the chosen umpire :hysterical: