Introduction Thread for New members  

52 members have voted

1. 1.

• Google
    • Referred by someone
    • Caught Bukhar
    • Other (please specify)
    • Youtube or other videos

After Spending twenty useless years and being named Vignesh i have come here to witness the present and future of the Indian Cricket Team and its ever growing number of fans.Currently a final year student i am the newest kid on the block here.My Posts may create much hype but then gimme some time to get accustomed to this site and its happenings then i'll make it a point to prove that the hype was not just that and the impact was much bigger than the hype...........

My name is Abhi. Studying in the US (Undergrad first year). Diehard fan of the Indian Cricket Team. I hate seeing us lose. Favorite cricketer? um, all of them. Sachin obviously but am a fan of the other 3 batsmen and Anil Kumble as well. Favorite Non-Indian cricketer is Sir Viv. Hope to add to some of the spicy discussions on the board. Thanks for maintaining a really awesome site, and promoting healthy debates and discussions. I've only been involved in one or two threads so far, and people are just as passionate as I am about Indian cricket, and its good to feel not so lonely anymore.

Yo! Iam Aaditya Karthik, s/w developer living near london. I like when sachin straight drives and yuvraj cover drives. I love cricket but I am also a self taught manga artist.
Welcome...Temujin...that's Genghis Khan's real name...must be from the Manga angle eh?

Hello! I'm Cricketman! A proud and true Indian Cricket Fan, but do have broadened views and look into the sport from both sides of the coin. I love this sport and my team, and love others who do, too! I joined well over a year ago, but never got around to posting much. :D I hope that can be changed!

Hey guys, WKmaster89 here, I visit this site daily and know many of you. But found this site while searching through google and I really like it mainly b/c it's not one of those cheap sites and ppl here know what they are talking about. But ya decided to join once in for all. Anyways, little about myself. I live in US so I really do miss the cricket however I have ZeeSports (thnk god!) and really enjoy watching ICL and anticipating the IND vs RSA test series. But other than that, I actually do play cricket, I am member of my state's cricket league and also play for Under 19 team representing my state. I am a wicket keeper for both teams and thats one spot that I want to keep as long as I play cricket b/c I really enjoy it and I am good at it. But one of my goal this season is to improve on batting so will be looking forward to it. Anyways, GO INDIA :two_thumbs_up:

Hello my name is Ramesh, people call me ram, rameshy, please call me Ramesh tho... I am an indian [duh], now in the UK, I live in reality, I face the truth, even though the truth hurts you have to face up to it! Just browsing thrusome threads and the moderation is quite poor, and some posters style are straight as Harbhajans arm when bowling.. :hysterical: my english is quite bad so do excuse