Introduction Thread for New members  

52 members have voted

1. 1.

• Google
    • Referred by someone
    • Caught Bukhar
    • Other (please specify)
    • Youtube or other videos

Dravid ne bakra banayaaa :sarcastic_hand: Desi is one evil mod here who's on his way to make a new record to ban members :beach: Now get ready to get youself b& by desi. :gamer2:
haha, I didn't comment on desi though. I was thanking him for welcoming me to ICF :winky:

Welcome to :icflove:.... Btw u have unique name "18".... I like it :--D
excuse me , my english is bad , "18" is my age ( I know you guess it ) unfortunely in my region ; britany there is NO CRICKET AT ALL . I love Indian culture and I am really interested to learn hindi ( in fact I must need to speeks hindi if I want to get the job of my life )

excuse me , my english is bad , "18" is my age ( I know you guess it ) unfortunely in my region ; britany there is NO CRICKET AT ALL . I love Indian culture and I am really interested to learn hindi ( in fact I must need to speeks hindi if I want to get the job of my life )
aaww! welcome to the madness!

29-year old cricket fan from hyderabad. Have been a lurker for few months. Will be a regular contributor to the threads here. An alumni of Osmania University, an employee of a Desi arm of major software services firm. Has been a fan of Dravid(You can make out by my avatar) since Kolkata'01. I adore peter roebuck among cricket writers and spend atleast an hour a day at Cricinfo. I love ICF for the constructive discussions. I would start many of them in the future. :icflove:

29-year old cricket fan from hyderabad. Have been a lurker for few months. Will be a regular contributor to the threads here. An alumni of Osmania University, an employee of a Desi arm of major software services firm. Has been a fan of Dravid(You can make out by my avatar) since Kolkata'01. I adore peter roebuck among cricket writers and spend atleast an hour a day at Cricinfo. I love ICF for the constructive discussions. I would start many of them in the future. :icflove:
Welcome to ICF :icflove:

Welcome aboard mate! :icflove:

Dude, I was just kidding. :smile: Enjoy your stay and all the best for your job. :two_thumbs_up:

noobs noobs! :eating: