52 members have voted

1. 1.

• Google
    • Referred by someone
    • Caught Bukhar
    • Other (please specify)
    • Youtube or other videos

How to upload files..i am unable to COPY PASTE pics to this message box
Do you see an attachment icon next to the smiley one...use that to attach files or you can upload your pic in any of the photo sharing websites like tinypic.com. Upload your photo there and post the url link using the insert image icon over here.

I frequently post at another forum w/ Indians, Paks, SLs, some englishmen and also west indians. A fellow Indian poster there spoke about a thread at icf which i checked and discovered a forum with so many indian posters. I'm 27, Mumbaikar but for now in the usa. Fav Teams: India, Mumbai Indians, MCA and West Indies. Passion: Cricket, sniffing dry-erase markers and planning the next visit to the gym almost everyday, which never ends up happening. :doh:

I frequently post at another forum w/ Indians, Paks, SLs, some englishmen and also west indians. A fellow Indian poster there spoke about a thread at icf which i checked and discovered a forum with so many indian posters. I'm 27, Mumbaikar but for now in the usa. Fav Teams: India, Mumbai Indians, MCA and West Indies. Passion: Cricket, sniffing dry-erase markers and planning the next visit to the gym almost everyday, which never ends up happening. :doh:
Welcome Ying Yang..:--D

Welcome ! :dd:

:omg: anyways welcome :--D

already got 50 posts, but figured i should probably post something here im 16 (mental age close to 30 i swear) and from new zealand. love all forms of cricket (duh) bowl left armed, as well as being a (thoroughly average) bmx rider. have been known to lose large amounts of sleep to the demon that is Civilization 4. came to icf because i've been looking around various cricket forums for a while, and figured you folks needed a token kiwi in the ranks :two_thumbs_up:

already got 50 posts, but figured i should probably post something here im 16 (mental age close to 30 i swear) and from new zealand. love all forms of cricket (duh) bowl left armed, as well as being a (thoroughly average) bmx rider. have been known to lose large amounts of sleep to the demon that is Civilization 4. came to icf because i've been looking around various cricket forums for a while, and figured you folks needed a token kiwi in the ranks :two_thumbs_up:
Welcome! :icflove: