Introduction Thread for New members  

52 members have voted

1. 1.

• Google
    • Referred by someone
    • Caught Bukhar
    • Other (please specify)
    • Youtube or other videos

Tell me about it. At my work, people are so nice but following different teams and they have worse than Indo-Pal rivelry. I just moved out from Mavericks area to Spurs. Unbelievable. I can't hate someone like that. But yeah the games are so much fun.
Mavericks can suck moi ponus :finger: Biggest chokers worse then S Africa in cricket. Sucks I live in Ozland.....:sniffle: But George Hill came to my city last month :aha:

hello everyone, i am kartik, wannabe film-maker and die-hard cricket fan. currently located in chennai. :)
Hi I have an idea for a film, its about a young man from poverty who through his talent makes it into the national cricket team only to throw it all away after being lured into match fixing. Sounds good right?

Good forum I am interested in Cricket Analysis and I see that this a forum with a lot of people with balanced views and who are extremely knowledgeable, those who have been watching cricket for a long time. This forum looks good amazing that way as compared to a lot of cricket forums I have seen.:hatsoff: I have come to the forum when I first searched for "Rohit Sharma" in Google search. Some experienced ppl with real cricket acumen have a lot of good things to say about the player :two_thumbs_up: and defending him despite the obviously not so good ODI record so far. Indeed there are bashers too some of them in an unreasonable way but that cannot be absent anywhere. Unreasonable/light vein comments are ubiquitous in public discussion forums inevitably. I am happy to see you all here.