1. 1.

• Google
    • Referred by someone
    • Caught Bukhar
    • Other (please specify)
    • Youtube or other videos

જય જય ગરવી ગુજરાત ! :icflove:
Sachinism is Gujju?
Hi I have come here from google I am Amir from Mumbai , doing MBA and i am here to have fun with all you guys here. Regards
:hello: Welcome to :icflove:. See ya around.
Hi, Find out about ICF via Google while searching latest pakistani scandal I'm Jagga from Chandigarh
Jagga Daku. Welcome to the home of Indian Cricket. :two_thumbs_up:
Hi everyone' date=' I am Ravi from mumbai. I landed up here via google. I am not sure how long I ll last here since my nationality was questioned on the every first day.[/quote'] Welcome to :icflove:

I'm not Ritik I'm not Indian I'm not 40 I'm not cricket-crazy I've not fixed anything ever in my life, not even a lightbulb I'm not new to this forum If you find any of my posts objectionable, that't because it was either not by me or it was because I am only 6 or because I am saving for a generator in my village. Or a combination of all of these, meaning the post that is not by me is because I am 6 and for a generator. And now you've got me "mentally tortured". As you can see there are a lot of things I am not. So don't you dare say I am because I will deny anything you say, you conspirators! I deny, therefore I exist and I exist, therefore I deny. Boy, life is a set-up!

Hi everyone' date=' I am Ravi from mumbai. I landed up here via google. I am not sure how long I ll last here since my nationality was questioned on the every first day.[/quote'] Please don't be put off by silly posters. If you find any poster making personal attacks against you, do report it and it will be looked into by a moderator. And welcome
I'm not Ritik I'm not Indian I'm not 40 I'm not cricket-crazy I've not fixed anything ever in my life, not even a lightbulb I'm not new to this forum If you find any of my posts objectionable, that't because it was either not by me or it was because I am only 6 or because I am saving for a generator in my village. Or a combination of all of these, meaning the post that is not by me is because I am 6 and for a generator. And now you've got me "mentally tortured". As you can see there are a lot of things I am not. So don't you dare say I am because I will deny anything you say, you conspirators! I deny, therefore I exist and I exist, therefore I deny. Boy, life is a set-up!
:haha: Welcome to ICF :icflove:

Hi everybody, I am new to this forum. Just joined a few days back and like it very much. Only one problem. I am very poor. I have only a couple of thousand ICF dallar. I see a lot of people with millions and even billions. My question is : How to become rich quick? I do not have the skills to win any contest and earn dallar that way. I also do not want to work hard. Can I not just quickly fix something and make some quick bucks? Seems to be the "in" thing to do. The bottom line is I want to earn million dallars quickly. Please advise how to become a millionaire here overnight. riwi999 P.S: I am only 6 years old. :winky:

Hi everybody, I am new to this forum. Just joined a few days back and like it very much. Only one problem. I am very poor. I have only a couple of thousand ICF dallar. I see a lot of people with millions and even billions. My question is : How to become rich quick? I do not have the skills to win any contest and earn dallar that way. I also do not want to work hard. Can I not just quickly fix something and make some quick bucks? Seems to be the "in" thing to do. The bottom line is I want to earn million dallars quickly. Please advise how to become a millionaire here overnight. riwi999 P.S: I am only 6 years old. :winky:
:omg: only 6?? eeerrrr okie welcome to the madness! boys please be careful no bad language infront of the minors!! btw you need to be over 18 to earn ICF $$$'s!! :P

Six years old? :yikes: :omg: Welcome, you must be the youngest member in ICF????

Helllo everybody..!! This is Raghav here from India. Got to know abt ICF from one Australian forum (:confused_smile:). To discuss mostly serious cricket. Have been cricket fan for quite long :-)
Are you RoRo's twin? Welcome to the forum and have a good time. http://indiancricketfans.com/member.php?u=13955 ----------> That is Roro by the way.