Tendulkar Proved he is a Poor Captain.....Again!!!

jhakati

Again a very poor captaincy show by Tendulkar. No way someone like Dhoni would have let a target of 180 be chased down with malinga/zaheer/bhajji etc in the team. MI have payed the price for appointing Tendulkar captain, hopefully next year there will be a stronger captain and let Tendulkar continue as batsman only.

What captaincy..... oh wait. Sachin is not at fault. He only captains himself and is ONLY responsible for what he does. He is not accountable for what Zak and Bhajji do, for bowling Ryan McLaren for just 1 over, for giving Bravo the ball resulting in his pasting. He is also not responsible for the way his team bats, bowls and fields. It is all those players' fault. All of them are their own captains. They threw away the last game but it wasn't Sachin's fault. They threw away this game too, but that is also not Sachin's fault. Sachin cannot be held responsible for his team's poor performances (although every other captain can). This is a conspiracy to taint Sachin's captaincy :hitler: And my friend, jhakati, how dare you compare Sachin's captaincy to Dhoni's! Dhoni has half-a-strong team as compared to MI and they win games because they are lucky all the time, not because their players play sensible cricket. How difficult is this for you to understand. They've won a lot despite putting simple 140ish on the board, but Mumbai is different. Don't compare! :hitler:

Wow what a nonsense rant dude. I still can't believe you are not at the same frequency as others who are not bashing Tendulkar's captaincy for the sake of it. So now you're blaming SRT because Zaheer, Bhajji and Bravo bleed runs in death overs ? I mean are you actually trying to say that SRT penned down the strategy of bowling low full tosses for the opponents' batsman to cash on it ? Please tell me where exactly do you think SRT failed as a captain in yesterday's game because I for one, am finding difficult to blame the captain alone for the goof up. The playing XI had mix of Hard hitters, consolidators, all rounders and bowlers. SRT, Rayudu, Duminy are the consolidators, there is no better opener than Dhawan so he is given. KP, Tiwary are your hard hitters, whereas Bravo is a genuine all rounder. In bowling department Zak, Malinga, Bhajji, murtaza are your frontline bowlers, so we now have a tough T20 team. JP Duminy could've been excluded but playing Nayar would've been a risk as he just landed in RSA and was out of practice, so JP had to be picked out of choice. Mclaren is not a good bowler nor batsman, no matter how much you advocate for him. As expected, Tendulkar chucked the idea of rotating his bowlers after mini spells (I TOLD YOU! He'd learn his lesson :headshake:). He used bowlers accordingly and the Carib boys played a nasty joke on him by conceding 60 odds runs in combined 5 overs of theirs, whereas the Indian babus were playing a joke on the crowd by bowling tripe and actually allowing 48 runs to be scored in remaining 3 overs. So let me see what do you have to harp about his captaincy in this game :giggle: P.S: I hope for the sake of sanity that you won't mention dropped catches' trend started by the captain and it set the tone for the other fielders' gaffe :pray:. P. P.S: Please don't start the shyte of "why wasn't Malinga saved for the last over". I've explained why to ViruRulez, refer to those posts.

And again I don't give a fark about this tournament nor care about how MI does. But calling for SRT's head for MI's poor show is ridiculous as he is not the only one playing for MI :headshake:. Constructive criticism is always welcome but stuff like "Dhawan played loose shot, what a crap captain he must have" is sheer nonsense :haha:.

My entire post was in blatant reference to your twisted logic and senseless "what is Sachin's fault" posts. Trust me, they are really stupid and no one really cares two hoots. He is a trash captain. Accept it. No essay's writen are going to change it. Also refer to his Indian captaincy.

My entire post was in blatant reference to your twisted logic and senseless "what is Sachin's fault" posts. Trust me, they are really stupid and no one really cares two hoots. He is a trash captain. Accept it. No essay's writen are going to change it. Also refer to his Indian captaincy.
In retrospect, look at MI and look at say RR. RR is such a joke, weak team. No bloody players. Yet they've won the IPL. MI has no business losing these past 2 games. I'm majorly disappointed and peessed with the team. What rubbish performances man. I'm sure you agree.
I haven't made ANY comments on SRT's captaincy yet and neither said he was a great tactician, so where did you get the idea of me considering SRT the best captain we've ever had ? So winning one season was enough for RR and now they can happily play **** as they wish because Shane Warne has etched a niche in your record books of smart captains and there is nothing more to achieve than that, right ? If you are going to compare RR's record and MI's then how about this: 1) RR made it to ONE final out of three attempts and failed twice to make it to the semis, 2) Mumbai too made it to the final ONCE and failed twice. So logically MI should be ranked behind RR, as RR did manage to win the final and MI didn't. That means Warnie is your #1 captain and by that account SRT should be #2, no ? :dontknow:

I haven't made ANY comments on SRT's captaincy yet and neither said he was a great tactician, so where did you get the idea of me considering SRT the best captain we've ever had ? So winning one season was enough for RR and now they can happily play **** as they wish because Shane Warne has etched a niche in your record books of smart captains and there is nothing more to achieve than that, right ? If you are going to compare RR's record and MI's then how about this: 1) RR made it to ONE final out of three attempts and failed twice to make it to the semis, 2) Mumbai too made it to the final ONCE and failed twice. So logically MI should be ranked behind RR, as RR did manage to win the final and MI didn't. That means Warnie is your #1 captain and by that account SRT should be #2, no ? :dontknow:
My point since MI's Match 1 in CL is - How can a team like Mumbai, with so many international quality match-winners fail persistently and throw matches away? What is it that they lack? A strong unit or a strong captain? They have a great squad, much stronger than the RR team that won IPL 1 (which was majorly because of Warne's proactive captaincy) the DC team, which won IPL 2 (which was because they had the believe and determination to defend a total below 160 successfully against a much fancied RCB) and also much more stronger than CSK (which is a team that never gives up, no matter what the situation and gives it a fight to the end). Can you imagine the sheer disappointment someone has when Goliath goes down, that too every friggin time? Choking when they are well on course? Losing, when they had no business losing?

Thank You' date=' Ms.I-will-pwn-anyone-who-disagrees-with-me-on-science :two_thumbs_up:[/quote'] Yeah, go ahead and make fun of science in the safety of numbers that if I start making fun of your religion you and your bunch of fundoo fanatics will come, cry, and whine about moderation and 'sentiments being hurt'. Mob mentality morons!