Where is da flamyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

Shane

IMO, B’lore was the best team in last year’s IPL. They are one of those rare teams who have sorted out the conundrum of playing just 4 foreign players, yet maintain a balance b/w batsmen and bowlers. Of course, it helps if you have someone like Kallis. Their foreign contingent is top class (Kallis, Steyn, KP, White) and they have some of the most promising Indian batsmen (Robin, Manish, Virat). Unfortunately, their entire campaign last year was thrown off the balance when KP became available for selection and they lost some momentum midway. In my book, they’re clear favorites to win this tournament (A word of caution – I havent seen Aussie sides play, so I don’t know how good/bad they really are).

IMO, B’lore was the best team in last year’s IPL. They are one of those rare teams who have sorted out the conundrum of playing just 4 foreign players, yet maintain a balance b/w batsmen and bowlers. Of course, it helps if you have someone like Kallis. Their foreign contingent is top class (Kallis, Steyn, KP, White) and they have some of the most promising Indian batsmen (Robin, Manish, Virat). Unfortunately, their entire campaign last year was thrown off the balance when KP became available for selection and they lost some momentum midway. In my book, they’re clear favorites to win this tournament (A word of caution – I havent seen Aussie sides play, so I don’t know how good/bad they really are).
:two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up: