Champions League 2010

King Tendulkar

^:laugh: Continue with your Anti BPL Stands. I dont think Shalke would be any Pushovers and may well go through if we play poorly.
Care to explain where i am Anti PL ? Or for U anyone who doesnt support United is Anti PL ? Most neutral fans will support Schakle because they are underdogs . So are they all now Anti PL too?

Care to explain where i am Anti PL ? Or for U anyone who doesnt support United is Anti PL ? Most neutral fans will support Schakle because they are underdogs . So are they all now Anti PL too?
So will You support United when they Play Real or Barca as 'They are Underdogs' :laugh:

4 'El Clasico' Matches in 18 Days.. :woot: :woot: 16 April: Barcelona V Real Madrid [LA LIGA] 21 April: Barcelona V Real Madrid [Copa Del Rey Finals] 27 April: Barcelona V Real Madrid [Champions League SF -1] 03 May: Barcelona V Real Madrid [Champions League SF - 2]

So will You support United when they Play Real or Barca as 'They are Underdogs' :laugh:
Where the hell i say i would support Real or Barca when they play united ? Even if am supporting them against United (which i dont ) how would that mean i am against PL ? Are u really suggesting that anyone who doesnt support united is biased against PL .

Where the hell i say i would support Real or Barca when they play united ? Even if am supporting them against United (which i dont ) how would that mean i am against PL ? Are u really suggesting that anyone who doesnt support united is biased against PL .
The Point is You Should acc. To your Logic, Thats exactly My point. If you support against United , either you are not consistent with your Logic Of 'Supporting the underdogs' Or you are Biased against United. The point is You must be consistent with your Logic, Though You are open to support anyone. :nice:

The Point is You Should acc. To your Logic, Thats exactly My point. If you support against United , either you are not consistent with your Logic Of 'Supporting the underdogs' Or you are Biased against United. The point is You must be consistent with your Logic, Though You are open to support anyone. :nice:
I see u dont understand the meaning of underdogs . Schakle are underdogs because they are the unfancied team . If u think UNITED are underdogs against Barca or Real then u are really deluded . When Bangladesh play India they are underdogs . Would u say the same for Australia when they play us ?

I see u dont understand the meaning of underdogs . Schakle are underdogs because they are the unfancied team . If u think UNITED are underdogs against Barca or Real then u are really deluded .
Arent Barca the greatest team ever to Play the game acc. to You and Real the 2nd best? Aint United a Rubbish Team? :dontknow:
When Bangladesh play India they are underdogs . Would u say the same for Australia when they play us ?
Glad you compared United to Current Australia, I thought United are Cricket's Bangladesh acc. to You. :D

Arent Barca the greatest team ever to Play the game acc. to You and Real the 2nd best ? Aint United a Rubbish Team? :dontknow: Glad you compared United to Current Australia, I thought United are Cricket's Bangladesh acc. to You. :D
Again assuming things yourself i see. So suggesting United are the 3rd best in Europe means they are rubbish?Some logic

Real bt Barca in Copa Del Rey, interesting build up to their CL matches...! Real were superby drilled, worked their socks off and scored a fine goal. Very much a Mourinho team. They also fouled and ensured Barca never really got into their flow, should have been a few more yellow cards. The thing that Real have that Barca do not is squad depth. The likes of Higuain, Kaka, Diarra and Gago (who barely even features) are often on the bench- that is some luxury to have. Compare that to the Barca bench and whilst there are some potentially very good youngsters in Thiago and Bojan, theyre not in the same class- yet. If Messi and/or Xavi are out injured or just off form due to tiredness then it will be interesting to see how they function. The first teams seem fairly balanced of both right now, but it is that squad depth that may well prove crucial as the games come thick and fast...

Real bt Barca in Copa Del Rey, interesting build up to their CL matches...! Real were superby drilled, worked their socks off and scored a fine goal. Very much a Mourinho team. They also fouled and ensured Barca never really got into their flow, should have been a few more yellow cards. The thing that Real have that Barca do not is squad depth. The likes of Higuain, Kaka, Diarra and Gago (who barely even features) are often on the bench- that is some luxury to have. Compare that to the Barca bench and whilst there are some potentially very good youngsters in Thiago and Bojan, theyre not in the same class- yet. If Messi and/or Xavi are out injured or just off form due to tiredness then it will be interesting to see how they function. The first teams seem fairly balanced of both right now, but it is that squad depth that may well prove crucial as the games come thick and fast...
I dont think CDR win has anything to do with squad depth . Its more to do with tactics IMO . Mourinho had his tactis spot on with 3 DM whereas Guardiola didnt had a plan B which one always suspect . Squad depth comes to the fore more in League which Barca are winning comfortably . Barca may not have as many flashy players as Real but their squad players like Keita Bojan Thiago Affeley Mascherano Adriano adapt more seemlessly than Real Madrid players. As for Barca not being able to replace Xavi / Messi i dont think Real can replace Ronaldo / Alonso . These are too great a players to have able substitutes IMO

Barca lack a plan B (as Beautiful Game said) and against a brilliant tactician like Mourinho this could be their downfall. Barca have tailed off in the last 2 months and are not quite as brilliant as they were earlier in the season. I would like Barca to go through but it fear it will be a Real/Man Utd final. Barca need a big striker to bring off the bench cos when you force them out wide they will never cross the ball into the box.

Well Man United needs to beat Shalke to get through. Shalke , with Raul in form, Neuer at the goal wont be any push overs. If we can manage a draw from Germany we should get through. But the game would be equally competitive as some other games.

I dont think CDR win has anything to do with squad depth . Its more to do with tactics IMO . Mourinho had his tactis spot on with 3 DM whereas Guardiola didnt had a plan B which one always suspect . Squad depth comes to the fore more in League which Barca are winning comfortably . Barca may not have as many flashy players as Real but their squad players like Keita Bojan Thiago Affeley Mascherano Adriano adapt more seemlessly than Real Madrid players. As for Barca not being able to replace Xavi / Messi i dont think Real can replace Ronaldo / Alonso . These are too great a players to have able substitutes IMO
Yeah, did not mean this match specifically..hence I said 'as the games come' .. could prove the difference over two legs in the CL for instance, the kind of players you can bring off the bench and how tired your key men are in the latter stages of a match...you're right about JM getting his tactics spot on-namely getting his midfielders to run their socks off and hack Barca down. Barca were not without their chances, albeit not exactly clear cut and were better team for a lot of the 2nd half...overall RM deserved to win ... Barca had to play Mascherano in defence yesterday, if not him than it would have been Busq, both naturally central mids, goes to show a real lack of depth. Aside from a lack of plan B, Pep is not very good in the transfer market.

Yeah' date=' did not mean this match specifically..hence I said 'as the games come' .. could prove the difference over two legs in the CL for instance, the kind of players you can bring off the bench and how tired your key men are in the latter stages of a match...you're right about JM getting his tactics spot on-namely getting his midfielders to run their socks off and hack Barca down. Barca were not without their chances, albeit not exactly clear cut and were better team for a lot of the 2nd half...overall RM deserved to win ... Barca had to play Mascherano in defence yesterday, if not him than it would have been Busq, both naturally central mids, goes to show a real lack of depth. Aside from a lack of plan B, Pep is not very good in the transfer market.
Injuries have affected them terribly in defence to be honest . They lost Abidal in a unfortunate way and Puyol and Milito are struggling with Injuries . 100% agree .I still cant understand how he decided to buy Ibra for 50 mil + Eto . Has to be the stupidest transfer in the history of football . As for CL i still think Barca will go through particularly Villa can break his goal drought .Also with Carvalho missing out in 1st leg and possibly Puyol fit it will be even more harder for Mourinho to get a result .

I think, just like Cricket WorldCUp, the other semi final won't matter. The winner between Real and Barca will take it all. This is not to say the Man U or Schakle are bad. But the momentum and confidence any team coming out of Real/Barca tie would be tremendous. Now be ready for Real or Barca fans to start crying about "fixing."