Tendulkar unhappy with idea of fresh player auction in IPL

IKnowU

Cos he refused to play in SL ODI series asking for rest .. and then played in CLt20 .. he could have done vice versa if he cared for country .. Played with stitched for MI and pulls out of Indian tours on pretext of spending time with family .. See I also am a fan of Sachin .. But he clearly is showing where his priorities r .. Previously he used to play in plain or whetever, for India .. But now its a straight no, even if there is a small niggle .. Cos he want to be fit for IPL and CLt20 ..

Cos he refused to play in SL ODI series asking for rest .. and then played in CLt20 .. he could have done vice versa if he cared for country .. Played with stitched for MI and pulls out of Indian tours on pretext of spending time with family .. See I also am a fan of Sachin .. But he clearly is showing where his priorities r .. Previously he used to play in plain or whetever, for India .. But now its a straight no, even if there is a small niggle .. Cos he want to be fit for IPL and CLt20 ..
A defence to this would be that after so many years of commitment to Indian cricket, he has the right to make his choices. Not really sure if this is the best defence, for on one hand is the country he is playing for and the other is a capitalist franchise. He's made his choice however, and we've gotta respect it.

A defence to this would be that after so many years of commitment to Indian cricket' date=' he has the right to make his choices. Not really sure if this is the best defence, for on one hand is the country he is playing for and the other is a capitalist franchise. He's made his choice however, and we've gotta respect it.[/quote'] So you are saying that we have to respect his choices even if it is right or wrong as he has played for India for so many years?

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAH, tendulkar's choice of T20 team (franchise or Indian team) is being questioned ? I mean how effing stupid are you guys ? Did the IPL concept exist when SRT, RSD and SCG unanimously chose to step down from India's T20 team ? India won T20 without the services of our senior players, so had they decided to join T20 team after winning the world cup, their integrity would've been questioned because it would've only meant them hogging youngster's limelight. Why do you guys have to twist the simplest of things into some logic that is akin to those from across the border ? Our seniors did not retract their resignations because their decisions hold credibility and flip-flopping is not their forte.

So you are saying that we have to respect his choices even if it is right or wrong as he has played for India for so many years?
I don't agree with Sachin's choice. Rahul Dravid wouldn't have done this. Anil Kumble wouldn't have done this. We have to respect his decision for, firstly, it is his decision and we don't have any control over it. Secondly, what other choice do we have?

The team should now be made for 10 years permanently (with franchises allowed to release players as well as intra-franchisee trade allowed) .. but in IPL 4, it is only fair if all players or at least all of them except the captain goes to the pool .. I understand Sachin's comments but the two new teams would face huge problems if that does not happen.. it would be unfair to make the two new teams the KKRs of IPL

I don't agree with Sachin's choice. Rahul Dravid wouldn't have done this. Anil Kumble wouldn't have done this. We have to respect his decision for' date=' firstly, it is his decision and we don't have any control over it. Secondly, what other choice do we have?[/quote'] RSD too opted out of the Indian national T20 squad and decided to lead RCB and same applies ot SCG.

I don't agree with Sachin's choice. Rahul Dravid wouldn't have done this. Anil Kumble wouldn't have done this. We have to respect his decision for' date= firstly, it is his decision and we don't have any control over it. Secondly, what other choice do we have?
Can you give me tomorrow's lottery numbers please? k thx bhai.

http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showpost.php?p=1170250&postcount=1 Just saying....

RSD too opted out of the Indian national T20 squad and decided to lead RCB and same applies ot SCG.
RD was honest enough to walk away as he knew that maybe he didn't have it in him to play International T20s and rather than walking into the team, he'd be better off giving an opportunity to the youngsters.
Can you give me tomorrow's lottery numbers please? k thx bhai.
I'm going to assume that you are a CSK fan and obviously too exuberant to reply. Question for you when you come back - "Tell me one instance of Rahul & Anil picking a bloody franchise over their nation"! Rahul has done everything including wicketkeeping for India. Anil has bowled with fractured jaws and broken fingers.

RSD too opted out of the Indian national T20 squad and decided to lead RCB and same applies ot SCG.
That was a joint decision by all three RD, SCG and SRT to stay totally away from international T20s to give the younger players a chance as they seem to fit better for that type of game. When it came time to IPL, it was a different ball game, everyone was getting a chance. So, don't think that be compared to skipping ODIs for IPL T20s.

RD was honest enough to walk away as he knew that maybe he didn't have it in him to play International T20s and rather than walking into the team, he'd be better off giving an opportunity to the youngsters. I'm going to assume that you are a CSK fan and obviously too exuberant to reply. Question for you when you come back - "Tell me one instance of Rahul & Anil picking a bloody franchise over their nation"! Rahul has done everything including wicketkeeping for India. Anil has bowled with fractured jaws and broken fingers.
and Tendulkar was not honest enough? Tell me one instance of Rahul & Anil playing for a bloody franchise when they were still playing all ODIS & Test series for India I remember Tendulkar flying back after his father's death and playing in a world cup, I remember Tendulkar with a back breaking pain trying to win a match against pakistan, hey ho but that is Tendulkar, he owes it for the country , the rest I assume were doing us a favor??? Edit : I have no idea even what is happening in the CLt20

RD was honest enough to walk away as he knew that maybe he didn't have it in him to play International T20s and rather than walking into the team, he'd be better off giving an opportunity to the youngsters.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Brilliant! To knock the man off, alleviate him to such heights that he'd himself fall down :giggle:

Since this issue of IPL vs International ODIs comes up often (in case of Dhoni and now SRT), I think it has to be seen in a larger context than just playing for money vs playing for your country: 1. We play too many ODIs, so it is ok to sit out some 2. IPL season is fixed and these players who are the top dogs in their teams are expected to play in them both by the fans and their owners. One game can change their standings for the whole season. 3. They make too much money anyways, so it is not even a factor in case of guys like SRT and Dhoni. And one more thing, ODIs suck when compared to T20s. :hehe:

Its not like Sachin left the ODI's to run and play for the franchise Here's something to Ponder 1) ODI 50 overs vs Masala T20 ( In all, he would have played equivalent of 2 ODI's n the CLT20) 2) He is Captain of Mumbai Indians, if he chose to play for IPL - doesn't he an iota of responsibility? 3) There is always talks to give new guys a chance, so isn't he making room? 4) He wanted to balance his health so chose to sit out right after Tests How can anyone even question the man's integrity

Rahul has done everything including wicketkeeping for India. Anil has bowled with fractured jaws and broken fingers.
Are you serious.... remember world cup 99... he came back days after his father's death. And there are innumerable occasions where he played with back & shoulder problems. Honestly... how could you EVEN think about questioning Sachin's integrity. :omg: