Woman and her brother face trial over incest

Cricketics

Re: Woman and her brother face trial over incest

go google idiot not everything is communazi war
I don't need to google. And no wonder your knowledge on this is so shaky- you are already proven to have no clue about standards and proper sources..you probably read something crap from some weird site that is your forte. Otherwise, i am sure if you pose the question to Dhondy, you will realize that incetuous relationships resulting in children pose a MUCH higher risk of birth deformities. I used to read on this when i was living in the middle east because this is actually a hot topic in the middle east since they got a lot of birth deformities resulting from marrying cousins. And no, this is not about 'long term after generations stuff', it is proven that even if it is the first instance of incest in the family, its far more likely to produce messed up offsprings.

Re: Woman and her brother face trial over incest CC is spot on here. Even I feel that it's none of my business or anybodies for that matter what two consenting adults do in private. The only exception would be in the case of incestuous relations which have tendency to produce kids having a far higher rate of deformities both mental and physical. It's got to do with the chromosomes I guess. Dhondy can throw more light on this topic.

Re: Woman and her brother face trial over incest Even if there is a high risk of the kid being demented,mentally or physically, can we say its wrong. 2 stupid people mating will have a high percentage of spawning a retard (case britney and kfed). Should we stop them too? or how about poor people.....first cousins,obese people,diabetics or any person with some hereditary disease. we are not the ones who can decide who can mate or who shouldnt, so in this case, they are adults and it shouldnt be a crime.

Re: Woman and her brother face trial over incest Strange case this one but there are much more stranger ones in this world. I find it very revolting but it's up to them how they want to live their lives. If a parent does it to a child it is named "Child Abuse" officially. Can this be made a case for new law and be named as "Brotherly abuse" or "Sisterly abuse"? Last thing I would want to see is father marrying daughter, Mother marrying her son, Sister marrying her brother et al. Humans won't remain humans anymore :shrug: BTW is this kind of behaviour on in animals?

BTW is this kind of behaviour on in animals?
It is very much prevalent in animal species. In fact , I was watching National Geographic the other day , wherein they should this kind of incestuous behavior among Lion Pride.

Last thing I would want to see is father marrying daughter, Mother marrying her son, Sister marrying her brother et al. Humans won't remain humans anymore shrug BTW is this kind of behaviour on in animals?
well the most famous case of father marrying daughter /adopted daughter was of woody allen... heard of him??. was coochie cooing with his adopted daughter behind his then wife mia farrow 's back.....

Re: Woman and her brother face trial over incest Ravi this kind of behaviours was very common in ancient civilizations. Start with Greek civilization :hic: The stuff they got up to was... :lmao: Stuff like this still goes on behind closed doors....start with south USA :lmao: :hic: We are 100% animals. It's our arrogance that makes us think that we are something superior. No one is forcing anyone to marry their sisters or parents but if two adults want to do it then it's not my business to judge them. Who the f@k are we to give someone 90 lashes and 3 months prison for that? Look at most religious books and you will find that the so called divine people were sexual deviants. Morality is a man made thing. We need to protect non-adults and everything else that happens between adults is ok in my book. Isn't it funny that the people who are giving out the 90 lashes have absolutely no problem in bowing to a paedophile/rapist/ murderer? Oh the irony! :chin: Morality is a flexible thing and changes with time.

Ravi this kind of behaviours was very common in ancient civilizations.
Actually, the ancient Greeks were strictly against incest. In the ancient world, incest was widespread but pretty much restricted to nobility ( outside of religious marriages of cousins such as in the case of jews/muslims). As per doing your adopted son/daughter/step-mom/step-dad thing, its sick but its not a problem genetics wise and hence should have no restrictions whatsoever imo. Besides, does it not strike you all odd that ancient civilizations that were fairly pacifistic were also quite sexually liberated ? The Achamenids, the ancient Indians, the ancient Chinese, the ancient Greeks...none were into crusading around or whacking/invading others (except for one chap called Alexander and his era) on a regular basis. It pains me to see that India which was so sexually liberated in the past (though not on this issue, i mean in general) and its so stupidly conservative now.

Ravi this kind of behaviours was very common in ancient civilizations. Start with Greek civilization :hic: The stuff they got up to was... :lmao: Stuff like this still goes on behind closed doors....start with south USA :lmao: :hic: We are 100% animals. It's our arrogance that makes us think that we are something superior. No one is forcing anyone to marry their sisters or parents but if two adults want to do it then it's not my business to judge them. Who the f@k are we to give someone 90 lashes and 3 months prison for that? Look at most religious books and you will find that the so called divine people were sexual deviants. Morality is a man made thing. We need to protect non-adults and everything else that happens between adults is ok in my book. Isn't it funny that the people who are giving out the 90 lashes have absolutely no problem in bowing to a paedophile/rapist/ murderer? Oh the irony! :chin: Morality is a flexible thing and changes with time.
Fair enough you have reasons to find the act not abnormal. For me it is way abnormal. Superior or not I think I'm better than an animal for sure . I don't piss in my lawn to mark the territory you see :hic:. To put it simply, I wouldn't screw or marry my sister :lol: Moral and ethics are good things to practice in my books. Of course morality is man made hence we have a civilization.

Re: Woman and her brother face trial over incest What 2 consenting adults do is their business. We need not support it, but you cannot imprison them and stuff like that. The keyword is "adults" and "consenting" Children ofcourse need to be protected and hence laws are applicable to protect them. Now incest and child birth etc - thats a very tricky thing. Like someone else pointed, should we go prevent two idiots from getting married becos their child can also be an idiot? This is tricky.

Like someone else pointed, should we go prevent two idiots from getting married becos their child can also be an idiot?
Fix one or both of them...ie, vasectomy/hysterectomy time. Then they can go do what they want IMO.

Like someone else pointed' date=' should we go prevent two idiots from getting married becos their child can also be an idiot?[/quote'] Fix one or both of them...ie, vasectomy/hysterectomy time. Then they can go do what they want IMO.
I meant "idiots" - not brothers and sisters, two unrelated man and woman idiots? How would you "fix" them? Who decides they are "idiot enough" to get fixed? :lol: I think you meant incest folks should get "fixed" - I am ok with that suggestion, not sure if it can be a "law" though?

Re: Woman and her brother face trial over incest Ravi I don't find the act common/normal + I personally would not do it (nor do I want to) :hic: It's just that I am not against it if consenting adults are involved. Did anyone read the article I posted? http://archives.cnn.com/2002/LAW/04/columns/fl.grossman.incest.04.09/ A simple medical check could show if it is ok to have a child for such couples.

BTW is this kind of behaviour on in animals?
It is very much prevalent in animal species. In fact , I was watching National Geographic the other day , wherein they should this kind of incestuous behavior among Lion Pride.
Not sure I agree with you dude. Usually by the time the young females in a lion pride reach maturity to mate, their father will long have been replaced.

Strange case this one but there are much more stranger ones in this world. I find it very revolting but it's up to them how they want to live their lives. If a parent does it to a child it is named "Child Abuse" officially. Can this be made a case for new law and be named as "Brotherly abuse" or "Sisterly abuse"? Last thing I would want to see is father marrying daughter' date=' Mother marrying her son, Sister marrying her brother et al. Humans won't remain humans anymore :shrug: BTW is this kind of behaviour on in animals?[/quote'] not really, it can't be called brotherly abuse, thing is this is a unique case, in this the sister is not having any problem doing xxx with her bros.. she was eager instead..