Congratulation Warriors for Winning The CL 20-20.

Andy

Andy since your so confident Warriors will win. Why not have a bet? If Warriors lose I get all your ICF moniez and if warriors win......I will carry around a sig decided by you in honour of you till end of the year? I dont gave any moniez thus the honouring your name in my sig? Deal? :--D

Andy since your so confident Warriors will win. Why not have a bet? If Warriors lose I get all your ICF moniez and if warriors win......I will carry around a sig decided by you in honour of you till end of the year? I dont gave any moniez thus the honouring your name in my sig? Deal? :--D
Cant Bet all. But surely half of my moniez. Have to keep somthing for my Coutry ib the upcoming series against Australia :isalute: If CSK lose you need to pay something, you can borrow it from Your ICF mates :P

Cant Bet all. But surely half of my moniez. Have to keep somthing for my Coutry ib the upcoming series against Australia :isalute: If you lose you need to pay something, you can borrow it from Your ICF mates :P
Go on then IKU. If Warriors win you get half his money -88M, If Warriors lose I'll give him 88M on your behalf.

'IKnowU' - If CSK wins i'll pay you 88 mil' date=' if Wariors win you'll have to Pay 88. Bet?[/quote'] I dont mind.Ill pay back Gunner somehow.........if i lose :(( I got approx 6 mill betted for India in the coming Oz series. So india better win if I lose tonight :--D