XIX Commonwealth Games, Delhi, 3-14 October

Really pissed off today after the performances in the last two days. I am afraid but I feel we will be pushed down to 3rd or 4th rank now. Terrible performance in the last two days especially. We were expected to do very well in tennis, table tennis, badminton and boxing but we did **** in all these. England is going ahead in most of the sports and so is Canada and they might take over soon. We have almost got stagnant in the last few days after brilliant performance for a week. Even shooting has been pathetic and there are hardly any golds coming our way in the last couple of days though we were bagging all golds in previous days. Highly pissed off with the performance of our athletes in the last few days. The racket sports have disappointed the most. As I write this post, England has already moved ahead of us. Horrible really horrible.

10 gold medals in boxing up for grab today itself and our boxers did loads of ****. Vijender could not even make into the finals. We could have gone ahead of England at least if the boxers did well. Similarly in table tennis Sharath Kamal who is defending champion of CWG did **** and could not even enter finals. 6 golds in shooting too today and we did not grab any of them. We made a great beginning in CWG but am ending it in pathetic fashion. England on the other hand have improved their performance in the last few days and are going ahead in all sports. Greatly pissed off after checking the standings right now. Did not follow CWG today since I was following cricket but hope that at least in TT, shooting etc. we will get a few golds and retain our lead over England. But we have got crappier in every sport it seems. Horrible performance in the day to say the least.

10 gold medals in boxing up for grab today itself and our boxers did loads of ****. Vijender could not even make into the finals. We could have gone ahead of England at least if the boxers did well. Similarly in table tennis Sharath Kamal who is defending champion of CWG did **** and could not even enter finals. 6 golds in shooting too today and we did not grab any of them. We made a great beginning in CWG but am ending it in pathetic fashion. England on the other hand have improved their performance in the last few days and are going ahead in all sports. Greatly pissed off after checking the standings right now. Did not follow CWG today since I was following cricket but hope that at least in TT, shooting etc. we will get a few golds and retain our lead over England. But we have got crappier in every sport it seems. Horrible performance in the day to say the least.
Viru bhai tension na lo. Yes we could have done better, but then did we not reach the finals of hockey, did we not win golds in athletics and few more medals which were unexected, even some of the golds in weightlifting and shooting came from unknown players. Chalta hai yaar. This is our best ever tally and hopefulyl we will have 35+ golds and around 100 total medals by the end.

At last a gold for men's doubles .. Sharat Kamal lost semis but he has at last got back by getting the gold in doubles .. great game and great fighting .. however would have liked more golds in TT especially in singles men as Sharat Kamal was the defending champion there

Viru bhai tension na lo. Yes we could have done better, but then did we not reach the finals of hockey, did we not win golds in athletics and few more medals which were unexected, even some of the golds in weightlifting and shooting came from unknown players. Chalta hai yaar. This is our best ever tally and hopefulyl we will have 35+ golds and around 100 total medals by the end.
I agree but I want moar :P One gold at last but I am not sure if we can get no.2 .. it seems we will have to be at no.3 .. we have never been no.2 at CWG ever and so I wanted us to beat that record