XIX Commonwealth Games, Delhi, 3-14 October

These people have been given big monry ...atleast they could have come up with something original and good.Apne usual shows ko dikha diya.....
Agree completely .. kuch original ho jaata ya kuch coordinated ho jaata at least .. the choice of songs could also have been better instead of the naach gaana songs :wall: It is sounding like a DJ party at a shaadi

At last a good song by Kailash Kher based on Delhi .. the songs would not have been bad if they were themed songs based on our culture, unity, Delhi and other such relevant topics. They are now at last turning it somewhat meaningful. They should have kept a few relevant songs instead of all the loads of ****.

If I would have organized the closing ceremony I would have the following songs: A few songs based on the nation .. Maa Tujhe Salaam - Vande Mataram, Aye Watan Aye Watan A few songs based on religions and Indian unity A few songs based on Delhi - Ye Dilli Hai Mera - Delhi 6 etc. come to mind Anyways the ending was not that bad but the lengthy Bollywood performance removed the grace of the ceremony a bit .. Bollywood would not have been bad but the huuuuuuggggee doze of Bollywood and irrelevant naach gana songs really destroyed the grace

geez u guys' date=' what doesn't shame u ? They always end the closing ceremeonies with some informal party songs for the atheletes to let their hair down.[/quote'] Minus shiamak all was finee !! :headshake: They shoud have got SRK i sayyy !!! :mad: