Bollywood thrilled by Endhiran

fineleg

I was actually enjoying it, to the point where he makes the robot and then the hormone-injection with feelings and Danny Dengzopas Mummy-looking Robot took it down...like I said, only Tollywood has the license to pull something like this and make money

I was actually enjoying it' date=' to the point where he makes the robot and then the hormone-injection with feelings and Danny Dengzopas Mummy-looking Robot took it down...like I said, only Tollywood has the license to pull something like this and make money[/quote'] u mean u missed the last 30 minutes? ah well, u wont enjoy it on a dvd anyways

I was actually enjoying it' date=' to the point where he makes the robot and then the hormone-injection with feelings and Danny Dengzopas Mummy-looking Robot took it down...like I said, only Tollywood has the license to pull something like this and make money[/quote'] Dude, the last 30-40 mins is actually the best part (comparatively speaking). You actually sat through the rather banal parts, but skipped the best one. :giggle:

Is the last 30 that good? even the rest were saying it..so ure saying this is a big screen only movie
i was blown away.... thats coz i went to the movie with zero expectations expecting it to be crap, and at no point did i bother comparing it with hollywood cinema so maybe thats y i liked the movie so much... thats y i was pleasanlty surprised plus ASH looked :woot: in the songs , that too i didnt expect and yes the last 30 minutes shud be seen on the big screen, the real fun starts when the good robot becomes BAD

As an aside; I am sort of surprised that Rajni hasnt done a villain character in any Hindi movie yet (he'll obviously wont do it in Tamizh movies, his image is just too sacred there), but I get the sense that he'll make a truly excellent villain. Playing negative shades seems to be one of those rare instances where his acting shines through.

Is the last 30 that good? even the rest were saying it..so ure saying this is a big screen only movie
They are good in the sense 'omg yeh kya horaha hai hahahah.. wow 100 rajnis eating up a helicopter.. hahahah..' aisa type :D

i got roped in to see this movie again and this movie is a disaster on Epic proportions.its affront on humanity.
Omg ‘disasrer.. affront to humanity...’, what happened? Did people die? :omg: Way to go on the ‘keeping things in perspective’! :giggle:

Dude' date=' the last 30-40 mins is actually the best part (comparatively speaking). You actually sat through the rather banal parts, but skipped the best one. :giggle:[/quote']
They are good in the sense 'omg yeh kya horaha hai hahahah.. wow 100 rajnis eating up a helicopter.. hahahah..' aisa type :D
ahh!, Ok...bye

Omg ‘disasrer.. affront to humanity...’, what happened? Did people die? :omg: Way to go on the ‘keeping things in perspective’! :giggle:
it is an affront to humanity(making people watch 3 hours of this rubbish).i wanted to get out of the theater right after that horrendously silly mosquito episode but i didnt have my car at the theater.

it is an affront to humanity(making people watch 3 hours of this rubbish).i wanted to get out of the theater right after that horrendously silly mosquito episode but i didnt have my car at the theater.
hahahahah mosquitoes ! :laugh: 'buzzzz hummey AB- khoon chahiyeee.. buzzzzzzz.' 'wow chitttiii !!! ummmwaahhh :kiss: '

Chief, the average Joe on the Indian streets are not the typical sophisticated, suave folks like most of us here, with more degree in science in engineering than the number of hairs on our head. They’re the regular rickshaw wallahs, contruction workers and street vendors. Plus, the kids love that scene as well. This movie is for them as well you know.

I am with cowboysfan on the Mosquito bit. WTF was that? It was a waste of CGI dollars/rupees. But overall, I liked the songs, songs location/colors, Rajini's acting both as the good guy and bad guy version 2.0. I though the finale was also too much just Robot ball/Robot Cylinder and not much CGI variety. It was far from perfect, and I can see why someone who didn't see it in Tamil wouldn't like it. A lot is lost in translation. The Tamil version was entertaining for sure, and worth the visit to the theater.