Happy Durga Puja/Navratri

Guest Shivani

I want to go to Durga puja' date=' it just seems so colorful and full of life. :)[/quote'] Stop 'ghost writing' your BS plus why the f would an atheist go to a puja? you have just contradicted your foundation of existence on ICF

Guest Gunner
Stop 'ghost writing' your BS plus why the f would an atheist go to a puja? you have just contradicted your foundation of existence on ICF
^Dude, that post makes absolutely no sense. Do you actually imply that an atheist cannot participate in a celebration or go to a temple? That's ridiculous and discriminatory.

Stop 'ghost writing' your BS plus why the f would an atheist go to a puja? you have just contradicted your foundation of existence on ICF
Oh fakey fakey fakey.. :headshake: Where do i even start? There's just so much wrong about what you 'wrote'! But let me just say this, even by you generally moronic standards, this one takes the cake! :haha:

^Dude' date=' that post makes absolutely no sense. Do you actually imply that an atheist cannot participate in a celebration or go to a temple? That's ridiculous and discriminatory.[/quote'] I'm not talking about participation but curious to know why one would if they don't believe in any form of higher power/supreme being/ organized faith forget idol worshiping
Oh fakey fakey fakey.. :headshake: Where do i even start? There's just so much wrong about what you 'wrote'! But let me just say this, even by you generally moronic standards, this one takes the cake! :haha:
your comments are getting more and more stale by the day... for God sake come up w/ something new.....I'm starting to see the 'ghost' in your writing nowadays

your comments are getting more and more stale by the day... for God sake come up w/ something new.....I'm starting to see the 'ghost' in your writing nowadays
Yeah my comments are getting staler and staler in the same manner yours is getting dumber and dumber. :headshake: Why dont you take a deep breath, re-read what you typed and see for yourself if it makes any sense whatsoever!

This reminds me ofsomeone saying to me..."hey you don't believe in Jesus...don't wish me Merry Christmas and don't participate in the festivities". I say let atheists take part in DP too... don't keep it exclusive to believers. The more participation by all, the more fun. :clap:

Yeah my comments are getting staler and staler in the same manner yours is getting dumber and dumber. :headshake: Why dont you take a deep breath, re-read what you typed and see for yourself if it makes any sense whatsoever!
All BS aside, I was really curious to know why you as an atheist would like to join a religious festival....I'm not saying you shouldn't be joining...but wondering why would you if you don't believe in the idea of praying to a higher power? Unless your answer is something similar to liking the color and sound and the process of celebration but not the purpose
This reminds me ofsomeone saying to me..."hey you don't believe in Jesus...don't wish me Merry Christmas and don't participate in the festivities". I say let atheists take part in DP too... don't keep it exclusive to believers. The more participation by all, the more fun. :clap:
yaar I'm not barring his participation but curious to know why a staunch Atheist would want to participate in a religious program/festival
Tex1des is a grade A moron ! He should be posting in------- not here !
you're just a miserable azzhole with a porcupine spike stuck up your deep unforgiven hole
You speak on behalf of the majority here.
loh aa gaya chamcha.....u're just bitter since the day I caught you making racist-insulting comments on bengalis, questioning their patriotism and equating them to be bangladeshis and what not

All BS aside' date=' I was really curious to know why you as an atheist would like to join a religious festival....[b']I'm not saying you shouldn't be joining...but wondering why would you if you don't believe in the idea of praying to a higher power? Unless your answer is something similar to liking the color and sound and the process of celebration but not the purpose yaar I'm not barring his participation but curious to know why a staunch Atheist would want to participate in a religious program/festival you're just a miserable azzhole with a porcupine spike stuck up your deep unforgiven hole loh aa gaya chamcha.....u're just bitter since the day I caught you making racist-insulting comments on bengalis, questioning their patriotism and equating them to be bangladeshis and what not
That is very sad Being an Indian Bengali. Never took a step backward to do anything for my Country ever.

loh aa gaya chamcha.....u're just bitter since the day I caught you making racist-insulting comments on bengalis, questioning their patriotism and equating them to be bangladeshis and what not
That is very sad Being an Indian Bengali. Never took a step backward to do anything for my Country ever.
What is all this nonsense? What exactly are you guys implying? Such statements are really annoying.

you're just a miserable azzhole with a porcupine spike stuck up your deep unforgiven hole loh aa gaya chamcha.....u're just bitter since the day I caught you making racist-insulting comments on bengalis, questioning their patriotism and equating them to be bangladeshis and what not
You need to tone it down. If you have intentions of leading some kind of revolutionary movement go do it on your own time and space. Don't bring your nonsense here.

What is all this nonsense? What exactly are you guys implying? Such statements are really annoying.
I never looked up at myself Being a Bengali, But more of an Indian. And have never took a step back to do anything for my Country, If anyone feels otherwise am sad. BTW I just replied to Tex's post. Havent talked about anyone in Particular. Now whats wrong with this post?

I never looked up at myself Being a Bengali, But more of an Indian. And have never took a step back to do anything for my Country, If anyone feels otherwise am sad. BTW I just replied to Tex's post. Havent talked about anyone in Particular. Now whats wrong with this post?
Putting India first is not doing a favour its your duty. If we all form these kind of state sangattans, why call this place ICF anymore? This ridiculous victim mentality has got to stop. And calling a fellow Indian racist etc for no reason is unpardonable. I think everyone should be a bit more mature about posting.

Putting India first is not doing a favour its your duty. If we all form these kind of state sangattans' date= why call this place ICF anymore? This ridiculous victim mentality has got to stop. And calling a fellow Indian racist etc for no reason is unpardonable. I think everyone should be a bit more mature about posting.
Yes agreed, I do that always thats what i said. And talking about calling anyone racist? Please show me one post where i have called anyone racist. I Have only replied to What Tex claimed, without pointing Finger at anyone and passing my judgement on Posters. I think you mistook me for someother poster. We all are Indians first without a shadow of Doubt, and we dont Represent anything other than our "Country". Never i disagreed to this or made any post to show my disagreement.

Yes agreed, I do that always thats what i said. And talking about calling anyone racist? Please show me one post where i have called anyone racist. I Have only replied to What Tex claimed, without pointing Finger at anyone and passing my judgement on Posters. I think you mistook me for someother poster. We all are Indians first without a shadow of Doubt, and we dont Represent anything other than our "Country". Never i disagreed to this or made any post to show my disagreement.
But if you make a post agreeing with the gist of what tex said it amounts to the same as saying it yourself. Your earlier post concurring with tex was wrong.