YEH DESH HAI VEER JAWANO KA IS DESH KA YAARO KYA KEHNA - the series victory thread

Cricketics

I love my Indian team. PHACK THE WORLD.
I feel ya bro..this shall pass..Feel that the worst is truly behind us.. India is too talented not to bounce back in style Look at the 2007 WC and it's after effects And once they come back, all these trolls shall crawl back to their holes Jai Hind :isalute:
I feel ya bro..this shall pass..Feel that the worst is truly behind us.. India is too talented not to bounce back in style Look at the 2007 WC and it's after effects And once they come back, all these trolls shall crawl back to their holes Jai Hind :isalute:
True... at least this time round we have the World Cup to fall back on :smiley: Let's face it I would rather hit the rough times after being #1 in the world and winning the world cup

Brings back good memories this thread and also reminds me of why i love cricket. Just got to take the good with the bad..these are bad times but these guys have made me smile so much before that i would not mind this disappointment. I will dearly miss the greats once they retire no matter how much i want them to retire.