Does anyone remember the chocolate called 'Break'?

flamy

:omg::omg: abbe 2by2 teri moochein to aayi nahi aur tu CA kar raha hai :hysterical:
haramkaur khotey :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Guys ' date=' got the name, the 1 rupee chocolate was called kiss me bar . Anybody remember? Please please please.[/quote'] lol kiss me bar. :hehe: that was the cheapo option my mom used to make when i made her happy but not happy enough :giggle:

I was in love with 'Melodie khao khud jaan jao'... my mom used to get so many Dairy Milks and Eclairs for me and my sis for alll random festivals that I hated it .. These days I love 'Chunky' Kitkat. Have like 30 of them in my office drawer and only eat it when I do something interesting or productive at work.. lol I treat myself the way I used to treat my dog Tiger whenever he used to bring back my cricket ball :giggle:...

I was in love with 'Melodie khao khud jaan jao'... my mom used to get so many Dairy Milks and Eclairs for me and my sis for alll random festivals that I hated it .. These days I love 'Chunky' Kitkat. Have like 30 of them in my office drawer and only eat it when I do something interesting or productive at work.. lol I treat myself the way I used to treat my dog Tiger whenever he used to bring back my cricket ball :giggle:...
So whose Ball(s) do you bring back :dontknow: