Champions League Final Four

Predator_05

Re: Champions League Final Four Who here is a Man U fan? I was a HUUUUUUGE Man U fan, my cousins grew up in Manchester so I loved the team as a kid. We had Schmicheal, Giggsy, Becks, Yorke, Van the Man, Cole, I mean we just oozed talent... But I just can't find myself supportign them anymore. After Ferguson drove out Van Nistelrooy, and then being taken over by the American Glazer and teh worse of the worse we have that pansay ass betch Ronaldo. I must say though, I have not seen anyone as fast as he is with teh ball I mean it really is amazing...who else is that talented? I can't htink...Garrincha perhpas...but not even Pele moved like that. But god what a woman? Might as well just shave his legs and grow a vagina.

Re: Champions League Final Four

Who here is a Man U fan? I was a HUUUUUUGE Man U fan, my cousins grew up in Manchester so I loved the team as a kid. We had Schmicheal, Giggsy, Becks, Yorke, Van the Man, Cole, I mean we just oozed talent... But I just can't find myself supportign them anymore. After Ferguson drove out Van Nistelrooy, and then being taken over by the American Glazer and teh worse of the worse we have that pansay ***** betch Ronaldo. I must say though, I have not seen anyone as fast as he is with teh ball I mean it really is amazing...who else is that talented? I can't htink...Garrincha perhpas...but not even Pele moved like that. But god what a woman? Might as well just shave his legs and grow a *****.
You didn't have ALL those players at the same time. As for the Ronaldo comment; it's just laughable. Right off the top of my head, I can think of 5 footballers who are as quick as him with the ball today. Garrincha and Pele...LMFAO

Re: Champions League Final Four That Essien goal was a good shot I guess but very lucky to get in...poor keeping from Canizres after two great saves earlier...should have had that near post covered I was hoping valencia go throguh...theyve got a cracking side...If Vicente had been fit today it would have helped.... Just out if curiosity Pred...youre based in America atm right? Did you go there from here?? Seem to know a lot about football for an 'pure' American... :lol: