Let's talk about your fav childhood games...

Nova

Some funny incidents from DC and Asterix. :D Has anyone played with a Weegee board? It's a board which has numbers/letters on it and one has to place a coin on it (there are different variations). You try to call the spirits of dead people and ask questions. You have to place your finger on the coin and then it moves towards the numbers or letters. Well I have done this once or twice, with a small stainless steel bowl which was placed inverted on the board. I was in 6th grade may be and this older friend got this stuff out of his closet, lighted a candle with essence sticks and then started calling the spirits. There were like three of us and we placed our fingers on the bowl. It started moving after a while towards certain numbers. Didn't freak me out or anything. I just thought the other guy was moving it, coz I never believed in stuff like this anyway. :dontknow:

I liked playing with myself :proud:
Seems like nothing's changed since then. You give consistency a different meaning and add another dimension to it.

anyone know about "possan paa bhai possan paa" game?:hmmmm:
posham paa bhayee poshampaa laal quile mein kya huwa ? sau rupaye ki ghadi churayi ab tou jail jana pareyga jail ki roti khaani pareygi jail ka paani peena pareyga ab tou jail mein AAANAAAA PADEGAAAA !! :dance:

posham paa bhayee poshampaa laal quile mein kya huwa ? sau rupaye ki ghadi churayi ab tou jail jana pareyga jail ki roti khaani pareygi jail ka paani peena pareyga ab tou jail mein AAANAAAA PADEGAAAA !! :dance:
kya baat hai aaku tumhe yaad hai,:--D:--D :two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up: i remember playing this game with my childhood friends. i miss her. :((:((:((:((:((:((:((