YEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: YEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Manutd are desperate to win the cash-cow cup BTW.
Of course they are, Man Utd want to win everything they enter, but again, you compare a team that had failed to win the league for just one season out of their previous 3, and had won it again the season they won the European cup, to a team that has struggled to finish 3rd every season. I'll say it again, I always want Utd to win the Premiership first, and then the European cup. I said about a month ago that if we won the Champions league, and Chelsea somehow overtook us in the Premiership, I'd be kind of gutted... Everyone's different, but every season, these are the trophies I want Utd to win, in order of preference (if not winning them all) 1. Premiership 2. Champions League 3. FA Cup 4. League Cup 5. Any other crap left over Basically, I'm happy with this season, really happy, and I will be happier if we win the FA cup, but won't be too concerned if we don't, we've got the one we wanted!...

Re: YEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its not easy to win both the CL and League. Which is really why Pool are doing as well they are - they can afford to rest players for the league matches. Milan rested 6 players before they played Man U in the CL match. The teams that aim for both cant afford to do that. You cant say the CL is a 'farce' just on that. When Barca won it last season they were undoubtedly the best. Milan beat the best team in the Prem- Utd weren't good enough and Liverpool beat the 2nd best. The two finalists deserve to be there. Rooney only came to in the last 2 months or so...but if he hadn't Utd wouldnt have won.